FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
(Weekend Press): A local Porsche Taycan owner washed his own car on Friday, and removed the small layer of dirt and debris that had accumulated. "It definitely was there", he said, "especially when I looked at the surface of the car with a magnifying glass." The 51-year old man braved hot jets of steaming water and fumbled globs of soap bubbles to return the amazing sports-car to its original shine. "Now when I go through the McDonald's drive-thru at 11:30 p.m., the other hoonigans will definitely check out my sick ride." Local hoonigans were unavailable for comment at press time.

Porsche Taycan Metro News: Local Man Washes Taycan, Enjoys Fruits of Labor by Oogling Own Car DSCF7444

Porsche Taycan Metro News: Local Man Washes Taycan, Enjoys Fruits of Labor by Oogling Own Car DSCF7430

Porsche Taycan Metro News: Local Man Washes Taycan, Enjoys Fruits of Labor by Oogling Own Car DSCF7441

Porsche Taycan Metro News: Local Man Washes Taycan, Enjoys Fruits of Labor by Oogling Own Car DSCF7530

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
(Weekend Press): A local Porsche Taycan owner washed his own car on Friday, and removed the small layer of dirt and debris that had accumulated. "It definitely was there", he said, "especially when I looked at the surface of the car with a magnifying glass." The 51-year old man braved hot jets of steaming water and fumbled globs of soap bubbles to return the amazing sports-car to its original shine. "Now when I go through the McDonald's drive-thru at 11:30 p.m., the other hoonigans will definitely check out my sick ride." Local hoonigans were unavailable for comment at press time.

DSCF7444.jpeg

DSCF7430.jpeg

DSCF7441.jpeg

DSCF7530.jpeg
Nice

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I'm very aroused by the spotless brake caliper shot.
Washing a car you love is very therapeutic.

Have you tried Bead Maker for the extreme shine?

OP
OP
FrozenRobert

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
I'm very aroused by the spotless brake caliper shot.
Washing a car you love is very therapeutic.

Have you tried Bead Maker for the extreme shine?
Actually, no I haven't! I'll make sure to look for it next time I'm at the store.

And yes, I do find washing a beautiful car therapeutic. It's a type of mindfulness for me.

OP
OP
FrozenRobert

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Amazing shine! Ceramic? PPF? Both?
In mid-July had XPEL done on first 1/2 of vehicle, ceramic on remaining areas.

Definitely helps a lot with maintaining paint lustre.