amazing

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'99 540i, '20 Merc Sprinter 4x4, 21 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Give the certified collision center the time they need to do the job right. It’s okay to follow up and get updates if no one is being proactive, but it will require some level of patience. Good luck.
What exactly is a "certified" collision center and how do you find one ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Levee

Levee

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A5
Country flag
I just randomly logged into my Porsche app to see my Taycan has been charged to 100% by the workshop.

It's been waiting 3 weeks for authorisation from the insurer (I wanted to use Porsche's approved workshop so the insurer has been painfully slow). I honestly have no idea how long it has been sitting on 100%.

It's a bit of a gut punch knowing it's sitting there on 100%. I've emailed the workshop right now. But I'm really quite lost if it's been sitting 3 weeks on 100%.

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I just randomly logged into my Porsche app to see my Taycan has been charged to 100% by the workshop.

It's been waiting 3 weeks for authorisation from the insurer (I wanted to use Porsche's approved workshop so the insurer has been painfully slow). I honestly have no idea how long it has been sitting on 100%.

It's a bit of a gut punch knowing it's sitting there on 100%. I've emailed the workshop right now. But I'm really quite lost if it's been sitting 3 weeks on 100%.
Set it to precondition twice/day until it comes down to 85%

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RangeRover D350 MHEV New Disco 300D MHEW Taycan4S
Country flag

The problem is and I am not suggesting this with you but you pay for you get with insurance companies some companies will fight tooth and nail not to get them repaired at Porsche nominated centres due to cost in fact quite a lot of the cheaper policies state that they will chose the repairer which may or may not affect your warranty with Porsche (Food for thought) for me I would only have insurance that will always use approved Porsche centres
Sponsored

Last edited: