TaycanSimon

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hi everyone, thoughts on the Mission E in white outer to match the car colour on a Turbo S versus the RS 21” in black with silver?
Porsche Taycan Mission E v RS 21” F3391BCE-C533-4E78-8A4A-11EBD29C8C39

Porsche Taycan Mission E v RS 21” 7AD2DECB-D8E8-4F05-B8C8-30648FB0B8C4

Last edited:

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Hi everyone, thoughts on the Mission E in white outer to match the car colour on a Turbo S versus the RS 21” in black with silver?
What great timing on this question! I LITERALLY was reading another thread just seconds ago and was thinking of posting the exact same. I’ve finally decided on ext color being Ice Grey on a GTS and the last option I’m struggling with is the mission E’s in the silver or all black 21” Spyders. It’s been written on other threads that the silver lip of the mission E’s very closely match the Ice Grey. The all black look is classic and sharp but the mission E’s make the car very unique to others and also give tribute to the original mission E concept car. Tough choice for me so I’ll definitely be interested to follow this thread to see opinions.
Thanks for posting Simon!

OP
OP

TaycanSimon

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Mission E for me but has to be finished in all black (high gloss).Doesn't get any better than that!

F6476850-74D7-49BA-BA39-997FC18F5B77.jpeg.jpg
I have considered getting the Mission E painted in gloss, but the RS look awesome, not an easy decision. My Missions are only 200 miles old, can sell them with tyres.

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X Pld, '24 GLS450
Country flag
It depends on the car color. Mission E's painted to match looks particularly good with lighter and neutral colors (white, gray, chalk/crayon). It's hard to make wheels turn heads, but Mission E's do exactly that.

BurntToast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 944 turbo and 2022 Taycan GTS (soon)
Country flag
I went with the RS because I have a GTS but kind of wished I had gone with the mission Es with body color match (Neptune Blue). The RS in all black is more subtle than I would prefer.

Porsche Taycan Mission E v RS 21” foto_no_exif (1)

SCD

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911S Cabriolet, Cayenne
Country flag
Mission E color matched or RS in all black. The black and silver RS is a distant third.

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I would go with the RS, mission E ExtrEmEly popular in my burg,
followed by the 19 aero AF
FWIW I'm all in on the exclusive wheels (more dimensional)

SoCal310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have considered getting the Mission E painted in gloss, but the RS look awesome, not an easy decision. My Missions are only 200 miles old, can sell them with tyres.
I can trade you with my RS Spyder black and silver and all season tires, less then 100 miles on them. Prefer Mission E with summer tires.

markrm61

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2014 S4
Country flag
Mission E for sure, it’s such a nod to the concept. While not the same color as my car’s Dolomite Silver with black window trim, the E wheels silver/black compliment nicely.
Sponsored