OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wow, congrats. Mine is very similar on the outside. Cabrera white, the black outside mirror trim, white mission E wheels. Beautiful! But, how did you get a hardtop???
Thanks! In Germany you can specify a hardtop. There are quite a lot of differences between the options depending on the country you are ordering - maybe my earlier post about this could be useful:
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...online-share-your-build.522/page-22#post-8564

Interesting that this one has an aluminum roof. Can't even order that right now in US configurator.
Yes - there are quite a lot of differences between the German and US configurators.

Damn! That’s the one right there. Looks like a freaking storm trooper! Can you send me your build code? I’m pretty sure it’s just like what I ordered but would like to compare. Yours is def the exterior I want. Right Down to the badge deletion. Then after tinted windows of course.
This is my Porsche code:
http://www.porsche-code.com/PL7IGQX0
Sponsored

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Morning

Ich habe nur eine fragen

Please tell us the acceleration feel or time from a standing start WITHOUT launch control. I bought without test driving and I hope I made a good choice.

sub 4 is great, but everyday we probably not using LC from the lights✌

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Are the rims silver or White ?
The rims are white - my Taycan is white only outside and black only inside.

Great looking car!
Does this have the sports design kit?
EDIT: looks like just the sports design side skirts?
Yes - my Taycan does not have the Sport Design Package (Code 2D1) instead it has Sport Design Side Skirts (Code VR4)

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Bravo Bravo, how very clean and stylish! And to our English readers, please take a look at the number plate:
KA-RR E. KA is for Karlsruhe, the city name. The trailing E is for - surprise - "electric". The "RR" in between is the driver's choice. All taken together they mean "Karre", which is a slang word for "car" :p!
Thanks for your explanation about the characters on my plate ... have you also solved the riddle about the numbers?
Hint: I upgraded to the Performance Battery Plus and the numbers on the plate always help me to decide when I walk to my Taycan 4S if I should start using Launch Control ;)

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Morning

Ich habe nur eine fragen

Please tell us the acceleration feel or time from a standing start WITHOUT launch control. I bought without test driving and I hope I made a good choice.

The rims are white - my Taycan is white only outside and black only inside.

Yes - my Taycan does not have the Sport Design Package (Code 2D1) instead it has Sport Design Side Skirts (Code VR4)
geiles

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Morning
Ich habe nur eine fragen
My Taycan 4S has the upgrade to Performance Battery Plus - this means 490 horsepowers without Launch Control and 571 horsepowers with Launch Control. If you start from the lights believe me that the acceleration of the TAYCAN is so fast with or without Launch Control, that the question is only if YOU are fast enough to hit the breaks before you get a speed ticket ;)

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
... How is Launch Control with a 4S ? Like a take-off ? ;)
The answer to your question is both NO and YES at the same time:

NO: Whenever you sit inside a plane during the take-off, the plane has much less acceleration compared to the very fast Taycan 4S Launch Control! So Launch Control of Taycan 4S is not like a plane take-off.

YES: The Taycan Turbo S (not my Taycan 4S) needs 2.8 seconds from 0 - 100 km/h. This means it has an average acceleration during this 2.8 seconds, which is faster than the 1G of a free fall. During the first moments of Launch Control for the Taycan Turbo S the acceleration is much higher than 1G. My Taycan 4S is slower and needs 4.0 seconds from 0 - 100 km/h - this means at the first moments the acceleration during Launch Control of my Taycan 4S is around 1G. If you sit inside a flying plane and have a parachute with you and jump out of the plane your acceleration during the first moments of your free fall is also 1G. So the answer to your question is yes: The Launch Control of my Taycan 4S is like a take-off from the flying plane with a parachute ;)

Kosten

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E S4 ordered
Country flag
Today I was in Stuttgart and picked up my new Taycan 4S baby directly from where it was born at the Porsche factory ;)
After driving home I can tell to all the other Taycan enthusiasts here in this forum: Expect nothing less than you wildest dreams come true as soon as you drive your own Taycan!

Looks like my Mission 4S is accomplished ...

Taycan-4S-Delivery-005_IMG_0510_final1.jpg
Taycan-4S-Delivery-002_IMG_0482_final1.jpg
Taycan-4S-Delivery-003_DSC_2775_final1.jpg
004_IMG_0473_fertig1.jpg
Taycan-4S-Delivery-005_IMG_0510_final1-2.jpg
Taycan-4S-Delivery-006_IMG_0487_final1.jpg
007_DSC_2776_final1.jpg
Taycan-4S-001_DSC_2779_final1.jpg
Taycan-4S-Delivery-008_IMG_0489_final1.jpg
Hi M4S ! Congrats with the new Porsche - May I ask when you ordered the 4S ?

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Today I crossed the nearby French border and took some pictures during afternoon sun.

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 000_DSC_2838_scaled.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 010_DSC_2845_scaled.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 020_DSC_2860_final2_scaled

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 040_DSC_2858_final1_scaled

Fun fact: The water on the pictures is from the river Rhein. 20km above is the largest German hydropower plant run by this river. My local power supplier receives all renewable energy from this hydropower plant - and I use for home and office only contracts, which ensure renewable energy. So all water you see in the background is liter by liter literally powering the battery of this 100% electric Taycan 4S ;)