Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Today I was in Stuttgart and picked up my new Taycan 4S baby directly from where it was born at the Porsche factory ;)
After driving home I can tell to all the other Taycan enthusiasts here in this forum: Expect nothing less than you wildest dreams come true as soon as you drive your own Taycan!

Looks like my Mission 4S is accomplished ...

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-Delivery-005_IMG_0510_final1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-Delivery-002_IMG_0482_final1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-Delivery-003_DSC_2775_final1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 004_IMG_0473_fertig1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-Delivery-005_IMG_0510_final1-2
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-Delivery-006_IMG_0487_final1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 007_DSC_2776_final1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-001_DSC_2779_final1
Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! Taycan-4S-Delivery-008_IMG_0489_final1

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
WOW congratulations. Love the wheel selection with the white! Please let us know how you do with range in normal and highway driving. I won't see mine for a few months.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
Damn! That’s the one right there. Looks like a freaking storm trooper! Can you send me your build code? I’m pretty sure it’s just like what I ordered but would like to compare. Yours is def the exterior I want. Right Down to the badge deletion. Then after tinted windows of course.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
Curious. Did they charge u a destination fee even though u picked up from factory?

When we Got the tesla 3 They charged us $1500 or something like that. Even though the build factory is 15 min drive from me. I was gonna pick it up. But said f it. If I have to pay, Might as well have them bring it to my door and surprise the wife with it.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Congratualtions! Beautiful car! Say, can you specify factory pickup in Germany.....? or did you decide to order it via the factory dealer.....?

GoDucksYellO

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, Silverado 2500HD
Country flag
Congratulations! Can’t wait until factory delivery is available for US spec cars. Really want to pick up a 4S in Germany!

Last edited:

Eisbärenhöhle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
... clearly too many of them
Country flag
@Mission4S .... congratulation ... what a pity that the pick-up location doesn't match the architecture of the Museum ... Porsche has surely to improve the pick-up hall ... looks like a makeshift since many years o_O .... especially if you compare with BMW pick-up in Munich ... what a difference:rolleyes:

My pick-up is on 20th of March .... ohh ... and by the way: Nice "car" (!) plate :clap:

Last edited:

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Bravo Bravo, how very clean and stylish! And to our English readers, please take a look at the number plate:
KA-RR E. KA is for Karlsruhe, the city name. The trailing E is for - surprise - "electric". The "RR" in between is the driver's choice. All taken together they mean "Karre", which is a slang word for "car" :p!

Austin_yeahbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, replaced my 911 ;-)
Country flag
Wow!

@Mission4S , that’s pretty much the same as my order (except I’ve gone for the black window surrounds)

could you please....

Tell me what rolling acceleration is like when in normal and sports mode as I’ve not gone for sports chrono which gives you sports+

Any pictures of the forced mobile connect charger screen/config in action, can you schedule it from your phone etc.

thanks

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Looks awesome congrats
My Turbo will look very similar (still deciding on the wheels)

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Great color combo, you won't stop smiling for days, send more pics, with the headlights and parking lights on, happy times..
Sponsored