svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Very impressive! Looks like 4.2, 4.4 and 4.1 seconds to ~100 km/h in those 3 runs - and that is with 3 men in the car....
Sponsored

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
looks fun:). Did you have any runs without LC?

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
When I locked down my order on 14 October 2019 no dealer had a Taycan 4S available - earlier when I visited the Frankfurt Motor Show in September Porsche presented only Turbo and Turbo S. So I had to make my configuration for the Taycan 4S for some options more or less blind without any reference to look at ... however, I am quite happy with the Taycan 4S Porsche delivered me finally ;)

Today most dealers still have no Taycan 4S in their show rooms but Taycan Turbo and Turbo S. Most Taycan friends here in this forum plan to order like me a Taycan 4S. With this post I would like to provide you some (detailed) photos with standard options and extra options of my Taycan 4S (http://www.porsche-code.com/PL7IGQX0), which may help you to configure your Taycan the best way to meet your taste.

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 000_DSC_3030_final1.JPG

1. White painted Mission e wheels with white calipers

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 001_a_DSC_3003_cut_final1

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 001_b_DSC_2876_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 001_d_DSC_2761_final1.JPG

2. Taycan 4S standard plastic front

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 002_a_DSC_2927_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 002_b_DSC_2904_final1.JPG

3. Taycan 4S standard plastic rear

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 003_a_DSC_2955_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 003_b_DSC_2953_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 003_c_DSC_2962_final1.JPG

4. Sport Design Side Skirts

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 010_a_DSC_2969_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 010_b_DSC_2971_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 010_x_DSC_3007_final1.JPG

5. Exterior Mirror Lower Trim in Exterior Color and Base in High Gloss Black & Surround View

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 018_a_DSC_2888_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 018_b_DSC_2923_final1.JPG

6. Metal roof & Window Trim in High Gloss Black & Thermally and Noise Insulated Glass without Privacy Glass

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 019_a_DSC_2879_cut_final1

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 019_b_DSC_2984_cut_final1

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 019_c_DSC_2943_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 019_d_DSC_2886_final1.JPG

7. Standard Taycan 4S LED Headlights (but no LED-Matrix upgrade)

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 020_b_DSC_2940_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 020_c_DSC_2843_final1.JPG

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! 020_d_DSC_2848_final1.JPG

Woodie4s

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S bmw i3
Country flag
Thanks the great photos. Helping me choose white !

Any shots of the interior ?

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Very Nice Photos, Thank You so much.

And also a very nice spec of the car.

was there a specific reason you choose the Thermally and noise insulated glass? I would have thought the Taycan is quiet enough as standard? And not the Privacy option on the glass?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Very Nice Photos, Thank You so much.

And also a very nice spec of the car.

was there a specific reason you choose the Thermally and noise insulated glass? I would have thought the Taycan is quiet enough as standard? And not the Privacy option on the glass?
It is exactly the car I would have ordered. I like quiet interior particularly on the noisy German Autobahn. The privacy glass however, looks less sleek. I had to pick both or nothing at all. God only know why the options are so different from country to country.

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Really love these wheels. So unique, I can't think of another OE wheel being offered in white. And being a wide open design with easy to access spokes and lip they should be very easy to clean.

OP
OP
Mission4S

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am driving around for 6 months now with my fantastic Taycan 4S Mission E style - this is still by far the very best car I ever owned!
These days we have more than 38° Celsius (more than 100° F) here in Germany ... and I wonder when Porsche will announce a Taycan convertible, maybe with 2 seats only.
In the meantime I will use my brand new delivered other 100% EV in Mission E style, which has no roof between me and the sky and is compared to the 5 seats of my Taycan more "sporty" for 2 passengers only ;)

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! IMG_2146

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
The T4S is much nicer than the toy bike :D!

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
I am driving around for 6 months now with my fantastic Taycan 4S Mission E style - this is still by far the very best car I ever owned!
These days we have more than 38° Celsius (more than 100° F) here in Germany ... and I wonder when Porsche will announce a Taycan convertible, maybe with 2 seats only.
In the meantime I will use my brand new delivered other 100% EV in Mission E style, which has no roof between me and the sky and is compared to the 5 seats of my Taycan more "sporty" for 2 passengers only ;)

IMG_2146.jpg
Great combo! :)
I got this in pre-order... (begin 2021).

Porsche Taycan Mission Taycan 4S Accomplished (Delivered)! thumb_width2000_microlino-performance-grey

https://microlino-car.com/en/microlino
Sponsored