lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
looks like US is still 2021. Anybody seeing anything different than that?
Yes you are right still 2021 in the US.
Sponsored

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
My build locked start of July and have a 9/10 delivery date for a 2021. Think this was the last 21 allocation the dealer got.
That’s incredibly fast delivery. My CT4 build was mean to lock 2 weeks ago and now locks in 7 days with a 11/12 delivery to California. Production won’t start until 09/08 but so far no indication that this will be 2022MY. Real luck of the draw right now.

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
That’s incredibly fast delivery. My CT4 build was mean to lock 2 weeks ago and now locks in 7 days with a 11/12 delivery to California. Production won’t start until 09/08 but so far no indication that this will be 2022MY. Real luck of the draw right now.
I feel like yours is going to be a 22.

I was also shocked on the delivery date. Was trying to find an allocation (Turbo S) for some time, and was being given long wait times for a 22 from many dealers, but a local-ish dealer recommended by a friend managed to pull off a trade and get the 21 allocation. He got me the allocation late June and the lock happened just a few days later (fortunately I'd already spent months on the configurator deciding on options!). Fingers crossed no delays...

(Was a little apprehensive about getting the "last" MY21, but the 22 updates don't seem that serious so just happy to get the car sooner!)

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I'm not religious, but surely this is considered a miracle and Porsche are half-way there to sainthood? They reduced their prices. You did it. The crazy son of a bitch, you did it.

My Turbo S has gone down £2k due to:
  • 3D Surround View with Active Parking Support no longer existing
  • Storage Package being £0
  • ParkAssist including Surround View being reduced by from £1,002 to £522
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMF9TVW7

MTGBUK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7, Turbo S CT (Received :)
Country flag
I'm not religious, but surely this is considered a miracle and Porsche are half-way there to sainthood? They reduced their prices. You did it. The crazy son of a bitch, you did it.

My Turbo S has gone down £2k due to:
  • 3D Surround View with Active Parking Support no longer existing
  • Storage Package being £0
  • ParkAssist including Surround View being reduced by from £1,002 to £522
http://www.porsche-code.com/PMF9TVW7
3d surround view with Active Parking is still available.

Now part of the Remote Park assist option. Can't fully remember but I think this is more expensive.

Not sure if it applies to the Saloon but the reduction in price for the park assist with surround view has been added to the RRP for the CT as the park assist with rear view camera is now "standard".

No miracle. More like a wolf in sheep's clothing. This is Porsche after all.

Last edited:

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Agree. It looks better than it is. Price has gone up but more included so no net change if you have those options. But the extras have all gone up a bit so the total bill has gone up for most builds. No surprise there!
Sponsored