MSRP Dealers (selling Taycan with no price mark-up)

blue-GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just to be clear, Stevens Creek, Livermore, and RWC are all ADM dealers if the car is in high demand. Maybe they weren't on the Taycan when you called them, but all three of those dealers routinely charge an ADMs on the hot cars.
Wanted to chime in here. Just took delivery of my Taycan 4S last week at Porsche Redwood city. MSRP as negotiated/promised last November when I put down the deposit [got on the wait list beginning of last September].
However, from reading here it's obvious it can depend on the car/trim etc. A GT3 or even a Taycan GTS with fewer allocations might prompt them to include an ADM. At the dealer I say a nicely spec'ed Panamera that had a $25k ADM on it. Assuming that with cars on the lot they're trying to compensate for relatively lower number of cars they're receiving.
Sponsored

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
MSRP for a Cross Turismo 4S from Porsche of Beaverton (near Portland, OR). Several highly desirable cars at MSRP, and I believe they never charge ADM, but they may prioritize local addresses with a history or servicing their vehicles with them for waiting lists.