MSRP Dealers (selling Taycan with no price mark-up)

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
Add Porsche Woodland Hills to the list of no mark up over MSRP for my 4S. They have had my $2,500 deposit for at least 14 months and have never asked for any additional money. The car as of last week is now due at the dealer the second week of June. Delayed from the beginning of May.
Sponsored

Jeff F

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Porsche 911 GTS Cabriolet (manual)
Country flag
Porsche Waukesha, Waukesha Wisconsin - MSRP, no mark up

CinVinman

First Name
VInce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Cayenne, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Porsche of the Village - Cincinnati, OH at MSRP (and they cut me a sweet deal for a Cayenne built to my spec).

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Porsche of the Village - Cincinnati, OH at MSRP (and they cut me a sweet deal for a Cayenne built to my spec).
Not only do they sell at MSRP, but I've put my deposit down via credit card and been first on the list for a number of models, and they don't even run your card until the car arrives. Very classy place.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I definitely recommend Danbury Porsche in Connecticut. I have done business with them for 15 years. Each purchase is stress free, including the delivery of my Taycan 4S earlier this week.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Porsche of Melbourne FL MSRP

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
Porsche Zentrum Loerrach (Germany), no Mark-up.

Gave me a nice rebate on the car and an extra rebate on the Tequipment (winter tires+snow chains) :like:.

K-S

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, 911-992
Country flag
Porsche of Melbourne Fl.

unbiased

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Country flag
Just FYI the Carlsen dealership is no longer selling at MSRP. They are asking $10-15k more.
That’s ridiculous. With the COVID situation there are actually deals to be had. Porsche of South Orlando has 6 Taycan on the lot. All cars for customers who backed off from the purchase due to bad economy. I had a custom order placed for a 4s with Porsche Orlando that’s due in September of this year. They just called me yesterday because they have a 4s that is very similar to my order in stock now. Another customer who backed off. Went by and test drove the car. Really nice. Now the negotiations start on the lease. They have already lowered the the monthly lease rate by $200 and cash deposit by $1k within a day after I told them I am getting a killer leasing deal on an M8 competition grand coupe. I’ll give them a week or two and I am confident they will lower those numbers even further. Just for illustration purposes, the killer deal on the M8 is on a car that a customer had ordered but backed off due to COVID situation. Believe me guys, there are plenty of savings available at this time on Taycans people are not picking up.
Sponsored