MSRP Dealers (selling Taycan with no price mark-up)

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is a list of dealers selling the Taycan at MSRP with no mark-up. Please feel free to post up any dealers you know who have a policy of selling the Taycan at MSRP and I will add it to this first post. Thank you everyone for sharing!

MSRP Dealer List:

West (US)
Porsche Steven Creek - Santa Clara, CA (per dennis and bayareakaren)
Carlsen Porsche - Redwood City, CA (per Miwa)
Porsche of Bellevue - Bellevue, WA (per Fitzban)
Porsche Riverside - Riverside, CA (per Andyamg)
Porsche Woodland Hills - Woodland Hills, CA (per Marshall)
Porsche of Tacoma - Tacoma, WA (per PanameraFrank)

East (US)
Prime Porsche - Westwood, MA (per MissionC)
Porsche Annapolis - Annapolis, MD (per epirali)
Porsche of The Main Line - Newtown Square, PA (per CWW)
Euroclassics Porsche - Richmond, VA (per jkjjpc)
Porsche of the Village - Cincinnati, OH (per CinVinman)
Porsche Melbourne - Melbourne, FL (per r553)

Central (US)
Park Place Porsche - Dallas, TX (per 2Goldens)
Porsche of Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO (per Squiden)
Porsche Waukesha - Waukesha, WI (per Jeff FF)

Europe
Porsche Zentrum Lörrach - Lörrach, Germany (per TIM)
Sponsored

Last edited:

MPawelek

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1919 Ford Model T, 1931 Ford Model A, 1957 Nash Metropolitan, 2017 Mercedes SL, 2018 Ford F250
Country flag
At this point and with all the interest, Porsche is in the driver’s seat and will not be cutting any deals on pricing. A couple of years from now when interest levels off I can see some dealing off of MSRP. Now.....no.
I will be interested to see a few years from now as the newer Taycan models get upgrades and better batteries whether first year buyers will be able to sell a first year Taycan at a reasonable price or how much trade in value it might retain. Though many of us are excited now EV technology is screaming along at a fast pace and a top of the line EV this year may be a relic 2-3 years down the line.

285kph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW X5 - 2021 Taycan - 2022 BMW X5 45e
Country flag
My dealer told me the cars will be sold at MSRP
I think the thread will be more useful if people actually name their dealers (that's what's happening in the Corvette C8 threads the OP referenced). As an example, Herb Chambers Porsche Burlington told me last year that they might charge a modest ADM (e.g., $5k). Curiously, I didn't think that was very generous.

dennis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, P85D, McLaren 720S, Cayenne S
Country flag
I think the thread will be more useful if people actually name their dealers (that's what's happening in the Corvette C8 threads the OP referenced). As an example, Herb Chambers Porsche Burlington told me last year that they might charge a modest ADM (e.g., $5k). Curiously, I didn't think that was very generous.
Porsche Steven Creek in Silicon Valley. My sales guy told me there would be no additional dealer markup.

Ron R

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Porsche Cayman
Country flag
Probably to help cover the cost of Herb's Veyron... :)

BayAreaKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 650i Convertible
Country flag
Porsche Steven Creek in Silicon Valley. My sales guy told me there would be no additional dealer markup.
I just ordered my 4S today from Stevens Creek Porsche....at no markup. And they told me if I don't want the car when it is delivered, they will give me my deposit back if and when they sell it at MSRP.

OP
OP

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
I've converted this thread (first post) into a list of dealers charging MSRP. The list will be updated as members post and reply with info on dealers charging no pricing mark-up. :like:

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My deposit paperwork at Carlsen was written for MSRP. Of course, until it's a sold order, who knows? But they've been fair with me in the past.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My dealer in the Boston area, Prime Porsche in Westwood, isn’t charging me any additional markup.

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ordered from Porsche of Bellevue at MSRP price.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
I would recommend Porsche Annapolis in Maryland. No markup, first rate dealer. Michael was great.