punkdad2020

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa GTS, Cayenne, S550 Cab
Country flag
At this point I am not sure what the issue is, but this morning my car is “bricked.” All electrical systems came on as expected, but when I put the car in reverse an error message popped up and the car will not leave neutral. I assume it is related to the much reported 12v battery issue, so I will have to wait and see. For reference I am using the Porsche Mobile
Porsche Taycan My $200k paperweight. "Electrical system error. Service required." error 79C7BE30-EF2B-4BFC-AC90-152C10B30677
charger, on a 240v 15 amp circuit.
Sponsored

flickroll

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
If you’ve been reading any of my posts you know that my new Taycan is at the dealer, but can’t be delivered because of a faulty steering wheel circuit cable. No idea when the new assy will show up. Going to stop by Parts today to find out what they know. I keep hoping problems like the one you are experiencing, and mine, are the exception. However this forum is chock full of problem reports.

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
You are not alone. this was me last week. I was informed that I needed a new 12v battery, and that it had to be shipped from Germany. Anticipate a two to three week window of where you car will be out of commission.

I think we should suggest to the Moderators that we have this issue in a more prominent location, so others can see what is going on.

Porsche Taycan My $200k paperweight. "Electrical system error. Service required." error IMG_9684

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Agreed this should have a dedicated pinned thread. Probably would be nice to have a poll for current owners whether or not they've experienced the issue, getting a rough idea of how common it is would be useful.

Pouria

First Name
Pouria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CT4S, had Taycan 4S 2020.
Country flag
I think I read somewhere that this was an issue on a specific VIN-range. Anyone else seen that somewhere? Might be useful to track what range of VIN people with the problem have?

miglio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s - Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - Carrera S 992
Country flag
Some news about these yellow warning messages ?

I have mine in italy after 10 days owning
Porsche Taycan My $200k paperweight. "Electrical system error. Service required." error 207FF59F-E15A-4E16-9FFB-BA3AF0A17EA4

At this point I am not sure what the issue is, but this morning my car is “bricked.” All electrical systems came on as expected, but when I put the car in reverse an error message popped up and the car will not leave neutral. I assume it is related to the much reported 12v battery issue, so I will have to wait and see. For reference I am using the Porsche Mobile
79C7BE30-EF2B-4BFC-AC90-152C10B30677.jpeg
charger, on a 240v 15 amp circuit.
news?

miglio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s - Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - Carrera S 992
Country flag
You are not alone. this was me last week. I was informed that I needed a new 12v battery, and that it had to be shipped from Germany. Anticipate a two to three week window of where you car will be out of commission.

I think we should suggest to the Moderators that we have this issue in a more prominent location, so others can see what is going on.

IMG_9684.jpg
News?