My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Took delivery of my 4S today and I couldn’t be more excited. I originally contemplated selling the car upon delivery but after seeing it in person there was noooo way I could do that. It’s going to take a week for them to do the PPF protection, ceramic coating, & tint the windows but will be worth the extra wait. I’ll be sure to write a complete review after the first 30 days. I couldn’t be happier to be part of the Taycan family!

Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! 55F74FED-245A-40A0-B3D5-0784499AB4C5

Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! A4E9550F-938C-4F98-A6F0-1990799230F5

Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! 267B9B07-C9B6-467D-B341-F48242B45447

evn00b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S, '14 Lexus IS, '22 Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
Congratulations! Wife picking up hers on Monday and getting it trucked to PPF place from dealer for PPF and Ceramic coating. Went by the PPF place today for a shop tour and they had a Lucid Air come in. Compared to a Taycan, that thing’s exterior looks positively ugly.

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congrats! What do you think of the chalk leather? I'm about to order that for a frozen blue car, but am nervous. I know it's early, but any worries?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats! What do you think of the chalk leather? I'm about to order that for a frozen blue car, but am nervous. I know it's early, but any worries?
I love the chalk interior. It compliments the brakes and wheels so well. I got the protection plan for the interior. It was like $700 and worth it for the piece of mind. Dealer said you could literally take a screw driver to the seats and get them replaced. That’s all I needed to hear to add the protection. GL to you!

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Haha awesome!!! What interior did you go with?
Limestone beige. I took over a dealer allocation build last summer (adjusted their order on a Saturday with my contract and deposit) and salesman said I had till the following Friday to make any changes. I was debating the Chalk interior, but it was adding $5k to the invoice. My wife convinced me over the weekend to just get it. I called Monday to switch and Germany had locked the order. He tried to call and email the plant, but no luck. At first I was upset, but honestly, I like the Limestone (it is not that ugly gold beige). I only wish they had kept the back of the front seats in black and the area around the rear seats in black (I think they do it on the leather to save material) as it makes the rear look like two bucket seats.
Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! Dashcamrear

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My lights are on in the pic at the dealer, but they swapped the amber side markers to clear (been doing that on my cars for years and they did it no cost!). I see you have the painted center caps. I was trying to keep keep the black and silver/aluminum look on mine. Swapped my hood badge and even my valve stems match the the other crests. Still on the hunt for a steering wheel crest in the silver and black. You can kind of see it in this pic (not my garage, county building).
Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! TaycanCountyBld

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Limestone beige. I took over a dealer allocation build last summer (adjusted their order on a Saturday with my contract and deposit) and salesman said I had till the following Friday to make any changes. I was debating the Chalk interior, but it was adding $5k to the invoice. My wife convinced me over the weekend to just get it. I called Monday to switch and Germany had locked the order. He tried to call and email the plant, but no luck. At first I was upset, but honestly, I like the Limestone (it is not that ugly gold beige). I only wish they had kept the back of the front seats in black and the area around the rear seats in black (I think they do it on the leather to save material) as it makes the rear look like two bucket seats.
Dashcamrear.jpg
I was on the fence too with the interior but the limestone beige is really nice too! If it wasn’t for the protection plan I purchased I wouldn’t have went with the chalk. I assume I’ll need to use the plan sometime especially during a FL summer rain when my golden doodle jumps up into the passenger seat to go get a pup cup from Starbucks lol 😂

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was on the fence too with the interior but the limestone beige is really nice too! If it wasn’t for the protection plan I purchased I wouldn’t have went with the chalk. I assume I’ll need to use the plan sometime especially during a FL summer rain when my golden doodle jumps up into the passenger seat to go get a pup cup from Starbucks lol 😂
My yellow Lab yesterday coming to the office with me. I usually have a sheet in the back, but he is fast when he knows he is going for a ride. It is the fine hairs that get everywhere!
Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! BradyCar

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Great looking pup! Mine won’t sit in the back. He has to be in the front. His momma spoiled him. 😂

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great looking pup! Mine won’t sit in the back. He has to be in the front. His momma spoiled him. 😂
Yeah my wife lets him ride shotgun too. He gets in front in the Taycan waiting for me to get my coffee and bag and I make him go in the back. He cracked the windshield on her Truck when she had to stop quick and he had his front paws on the center console and flew forward and smacked his head off the glass. He was fine, the windshield not so much. I make him wear a seatbelt connect to his leash in the golf car or he would take a flying leap while in motion after a squirrel.

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
Dashcamrear.jpg
Ah finally a good look at this color. I can barely find it online in natural lighting! This is the same color I got. Actually, quite pleased with it even though it was one my one "settle" options.