My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!!

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Ah finally a good look at this color. I can barely find it online in natural lighting! This is the same color I got. Actually, quite pleased with it even though it was one my one "settle" options.
I like it too. I think the word "beige" was giving me negative connotations. Since I could not get the chalk due to the lock, I ended up with it and I do like it.
Sponsored

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
Congrats! What do you think of the chalk leather? I'm about to order that for a frozen blue car, but am nervous. I know it's early, but any worries?
i have chalk on my Neptune Blue and it looks terrific. No transfer from blue jeans that I can see. Great to have since all my other cars had black interior. You'll be fine!

ktvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s 2022
Country flag
Limestone beige. I took over a dealer allocation build last summer (adjusted their order on a Saturday with my contract and deposit) and salesman said I had till the following Friday to make any changes. I was debating the Chalk interior, but it was adding $5k to the invoice. My wife convinced me over the weekend to just get it. I called Monday to switch and Germany had locked the order. He tried to call and email the plant, but no luck. At first I was upset, but honestly, I like the Limestone (it is not that ugly gold beige). I only wish they had kept the back of the front seats in black and the area around the rear seats in black (I think they do it on the leather to save material) as it makes the rear look like two bucket seats.
Dashcamrear.jpg
Is this the standard partial leather or upgraded full leather? Do you have any pics of the dash?

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Is this the standard partial leather or upgraded full leather? Do you have any pics of the dash?
This is the Limestone Beige interior (no cost option/not leather). Let me take a few pics and post.

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Quick iPhone pics of my interior. Pardon the dirty Weathertech (that is why I have them lol) I am a CPA and working 7 days a week. :)
Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! Interior1
Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! Interior2
Porsche Taycan My 2022 Taycan 4S finally arrived today!!!! Inteiror3

ktvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s 2022
Country flag
Quick iPhone pics of my interior. Pardon the dirty Weathertech (that is why I have them lol) I am a CPA and working 7 days a week. :)
Interior1.jpg
Interior2.jpg
Inteiror3.jpg
Looks great! I ordered the same and wasn't sure if I'd regret not upgrading to full leather after reading the forums with some people saying it feels cheap/plasticky without upgrading to full leather

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks great! I ordered the same and wasn't sure if I'd regret not upgrading to full leather after reading the forums with some people saying it feels cheap/plasticky without upgrading to full leather
I do not think it feels cheap. Do not have one side by side to compare, but I like it. Hopefully holds up better than leather. All my cars in the past with leather, the drivers seat bolsters got the worse wear and needed repair.