My car lost/reduced power several times today

Cv009900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
This sounds exactly like what happened to me.

I did get warning however.

Engine Control Error.

Turned off and waited 10 mins and turned back on.

Drove it to the dealership. They are checking tomorrow.

I have 9k miles on my car.

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
You sure do post here a lot for someone who doesn't even own a Taycan... :CWL:
I guess you can be passive aggressive about it. But yes, I sold it this month because it had so many issues. I'd like to return to it when it is more reliable as a platform. I love the direction of the car.

But I've owned one since the beginning, much longer than most in the forum, and certainly longer than yourself. So yes I still post -- is there an issue with that?

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I guess you can be passive aggressive about it. But yes, I sold it this month because it had so many issues. I'd like to return to it when it is more reliable as a platform. I love the direction of the car.

But I've owned one since the beginning, much longer than most in the forum, and certainly longer than yourself. So yes I still post -- is there an issue with that?
It just seems like you and Kort aren’t adding much of any value to the forum other than complaining and axe grinding.

Oh and there was nothing passive about my post. It was a direct statement, accompanied by laughter.

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
It just seems like you and Kort aren’t adding much of any value to the forum other than complaining and axe grinding.

Oh and there was nothing passive about my post. It was a direct statement, accompanied by laughter.
it’s life man. Sometimes people have a bad experience. It does not hurt you.

CygnusX-1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
this guys a grade a asshole I’m every thread it seems.
99% of the people here are chill, helpful and friendly. Then there’s this guy. Just watching him interact with others as a smug brand warrior is gross. If I wanted constant shitposting, I’d be on Twitter. So, I muted him several weeks ago and now it’s far less noisy.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag

who da fugg do you think you are making a comment like that, 99.8% of the bile you post has any value. consider seeking professional help.

John89

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
kort you were around for the first round of this and all that bs with the dead car rolling error. Is this happening again?! When the second software update was announced I just traded the taycan in to be done with it with what happened Last time.

I can’t believe it’s already happening a second time.
I tapped out on Friday before I had a chance to experience this. I had the pleasure of experiencing all the other problems and that was enough for me. Car rode well, was very solid. But all the problems and software updates and the time in the shop, unacceptable to me.
Sponsored