IanD

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991.2 Targa, 981 GT4, 997 C4S
Country flag
For me its the off road design pack, it's my only regret not ticking!

Don't worry the satin wheels would only add to that car.
It’s always difficult when you don’t see many in the flesh first. It’s the little things like the auto dimming mirrors or puddle lights that I’d be tempted to drop and trim the spec, but not sure if I’d regret it. Do you have either?
Sponsored

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
It’s always difficult when you don’t see many in the flesh first. It’s the little things like the auto dimming mirrors or puddle lights that I’d be tempted to drop and trim the spec, but not sure if I’d regret it. Do you have either?
Had dimming mirrors on other cars and didn't really notice them so didn't spec it, puddle lights came with the auto folding mirrors so did tick that. My spec is on this post - https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...-my-4s-cross-turismo-edit-car-delivered.4463/

Is your spec locked now?

OP
OP

IanD

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Had dimming mirrors on other cars and didn't really notice them so didn't spec it, puddle lights came with the auto folding mirrors so did tick that. My spec is on this post - https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...-my-4s-cross-turismo-edit-car-delivered.4463/

Is your spec locked now?
Thanks... I dropped off the projector puddle lights as I don't think they're needed with everything else going on. My spec locks down later this week although I've tweaked it a little back and forward with some options. I had a test drive and looked at the Adaptive cruise and ventilated seats, but decided against both in the end. I did like the look of the larger brakes so have specced the PSCBs. The lower B-Pillars can be coated in Race Tex as well, but I've not seen any with it done, so not sure if worth it.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGDXB41

dragcity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Thanks... I dropped off the projector puddle lights as I don't think they're needed with everything else going on. My spec locks down later this week although I've tweaked it a little back and forward with some options. I had a test drive and looked at the Adaptive cruise and ventilated seats, but decided against both in the end. I did like the look of the larger brakes so have specced the PSCBs. The lower B-Pillars can be coated in Race Tex as well, but I've not seen any with it done, so not sure if worth it.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNGDXB41
I mean that is one beautifully spec'd car right now, really has everything you would ever need. I think the upgraded breaks are a good shout.

I'm sure you have but have you looked into the difference in cost to a Turbo? You maybe in the realms of actually saving cash if you went up. When I was spec'ing originally it worked out ever so slightly more monthly's but I didn't go down the route as it meant I would have to wait an additional 8 months delivery, doubt there is an additional wait anymore.

OP
OP

IanD

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I mean that is one beautifully spec'd car right now, really has everything you would ever need. I think the upgraded breaks are a good shout.

I'm sure you have but have you looked into the difference in cost to a Turbo? You maybe in the realms of actually saving cash if you went up. When I was spec'ing originally it worked out ever so slightly more monthly's but I didn't go down the route as it meant I would have to wait an additional 8 months delivery, doubt there is an additional wait anymore.
Thanks. I did look at it but the residual was about 10k more after 4 years and the new price is still £17k more. Worked out a few hundred a month which for me isn’t worth it. Not sure how it would work with the build slot so probably just best to sit back and wait ?

OP
OP

IanD

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally arrived at the dealers! Ready for some PPF and delivery in the new year. Really pleased with how it turned out ?

Porsche Taycan My Cross Turismo 4S build - Arrived! 58069036-75FD-4CAA-8FDF-22A4F4B22750

Porsche Taycan My Cross Turismo 4S build - Arrived! 628F8395-FA55-4218-9844-67A114D8CEC5

Porsche Taycan My Cross Turismo 4S build - Arrived! 6FCAAE34-04F1-424D-B7A1-AC8E95A6F3C6

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Congratulations!! Looking good! Did you opt for privacy glass in the rear or does it just come that dark?

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Finally arrived at the dealers! Ready for some PPF and delivery in the new year. Really pleased with how it turned out ?
Nice build. Is it that nice that it is going to baby sit it for 3 weeks?