My CT Turbo has arrived!

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
Here are a few quick photos of my new CT Turbo. Thank you for all your help and input locking down the spec - I’m delighted with the colour and how it looks.

I haven’t driven it yet as it was taken straight from the dealer to have a full PPF applied. Car should be ready at the end of next week when I will try and post a full report and better photos then.

Until then, one very excited boy!

Porsche Taycan My CT Turbo has arrived! 1

Porsche Taycan My CT Turbo has arrived! 2

Porsche Taycan My CT Turbo has arrived! 3

Porsche Taycan My CT Turbo has arrived! 4

Porsche Taycan My CT Turbo has arrived! 5

Porsche Taycan My CT Turbo has arrived! 6

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Beautiful! I have not looked into pricing yet. How much does full PPF cost? Also, how much does just front PPF cost?

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
Beautiful! I have not looked into pricing yet. How much does full PPF cost? Also, how much does just front PPF cost?

front ppf seems to be an option on the configurator now

OP
OP

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
Not sure about in the USA, but I have seen a number of threads on this subject. In the UK prices are around £3.5-4k for a full wrap.

Dan1210

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo.
Country flag
Nice, im in two minds on the crayon leather. Currently i have red in my Macan which i really like. I worry that the crayon would wear quickly, dye transfer etc.

Greenmachine

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 Range Rover, Tacoma
Country flag
I would recommend front and 4 doors wrap, especially if you have manual charge ports. Cost me $4k in northern CA and with a glass roof leaves very little unprotected.

OP
OP

DJM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo
Country flag
Nice, im in two minds on the crayon leather. Currently i have red in my Macan which i really like. I worry that the crayon would wear quickly, dye transfer etc.
I can’t comment on the Porsche yet, but in my previous car ( RR sport) with ivory leather, it was never an issues and just required the use of a good leather cleaner every so often.

batteredhaddock

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT since 8th April 22
Country flag
I have Ivory in my iPace which was part of the FE spec I switched to last min at the time. I’ve enjoyed the lightness off the cabin and goes well with ambient lights. Not noticed any colour bleed though had the seats protected a few times. That being said, even though I’ve not had colour bleed I’ve permanently been worried about it ? (and so many garments warn about it to cover their manufacturers arses). So my Gentian Turbo CT will be going black leather, ambient lights, neodyme and of course panoramic to lift it somewhat.

NYF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (not delivered yet)
Country flag
I have Ivory in my iPace which was part of the FE spec I switched to last min at the time. I’ve enjoyed the lightness off the cabin and goes well with ambient lights. Not noticed any colour bleed though had the seats protected a few times. That being said, even though I’ve not had colour bleed I’ve permanently been worried about it ? (and so many garments warn about it to cover their manufacturers arses). So my Gentian Turbo CT will be going black leather, ambient lights, neodyme and of course panoramic to lift it somewhat.
Same here. I adore the white interior, but I just don’t have the nerve with kids in the back and girlfriend in dark blue jeans… ? I had the ultra white interior in my model X, and it drove me mad. I noticed every little nuance change and was always nervous about scrapes and colour bleed. So black leather for me with pano. Hope it’s not too dark. Although I wished I had specced ambient lighting now… but thougt of it too late, and now config is locked and car is on its way…

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Very nice spec, congrats and fast cheap miles ??

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same here. I adore the white interior, but I just don’t have the nerve with kids in the back and girlfriend in dark blue jeans… ? I had the ultra white interior in my model X, and it drove me mad. I noticed every little nuance change and was always nervous about scrapes and colour bleed. So black leather for me with pano. Hope it’s not too dark. Although I wished I had specced ambient lighting now… but thougt of it too late, and now config is locked and car is on its way…
I have the Atacama beige leather and haven't noticed any stains after 13,000 miles. I've had many friends drive my Taycan, borrow it for the weekend, take it to the track, etc. without regard for what they were wearing. My detailer applied Gyeon leather treatment when the car was new, but otherwise I haven't done anything special to keep it clean.

Reactions: NYF

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I have the Atacama beige leather and haven't noticed any stains after 13,000 miles. I've had many friends drive my Taycan, borrow it for the weekend, take it to the track, etc. without regard for what they were wearing.
Having many friends borrow the Taycan to take it to the track, I can totally see what they are wearing not being high on the list of concerns. ;)
Sponsored