My First Drive in Taycan Turbo

TigerC4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C4S
Country flag
My Dealer just received the new Taycan Turbo . I was invited to test drive it . The Taycan T was amazing to look at from the outside and also inside . Felt ergonomically perfect for my 6 foot body . Dash lay out will take time to get used to due to the # of screens and information . This being said, the real fun came when I drove the Taycan . The slightest tap of the accelerator launched her . Once on the expressway and in sport mode, she launched like a Turbo with no lag ! Had a smile from ear to ear ! The Taycan felt solid in the turns like my C4S but with unending acceleration. . Fit and finish from the paint outside to details inside was excellent . Makes a Tesla S look like a Pinto in many aspects . But for $170,000.00 asking price , I would hope so ! Definitely , their is a new King of electric vehicles now and it’s the Taycan ( no question about it ! ). Kudos , Porsche ! Now, to convince my wife !?

Porsche Taycan My First Drive in Taycan Turbo 287EC0AB-D34A-4868-9D4D-3DBDF49A2CD7
Sponsored