CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Because of lockdown ive only really driven short 20 mile trips since I got Sheila (my 4S). At the beginning of the week I drove 90miles to the airport on a fairly empty road (it was 5.30am). Such a joy to drive on the longer trip. Swathes of relatively empty roads with the sun rising. It was incredibly difficult not to speed. Also glad I got the glass roof as the sunlight coming in was great. I got out of the car and felt very happy with the drive. Never felt that about driving a car before. The drive home last night was rush hour traffic so less inspiring. Nevertheless I’m looking forward to my longer 400mile drive in August.
Sponsored

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Nice, enjoy. When I was in Norfolk last year the charging network was terrible ( up on the north coast) I hope it’s getting better now

OP
OP
CarolineK

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Nice, enjoy. When I was in Norfolk last year the charging network was terrible ( up on the north coast) I hope it’s getting better now
I have a podpoint connected outside the garage so charging for me isn’t an issue. If I drive to North Norfolk I won’t need to recharge as I live south of Norwich. @Norfolkporsche would know more about chargers there.

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
The charging infrastructure on the North Norfolk coast is getting better - Zap Map shows quite a selection, but I’m not aware of any fast ones. There are IONITY chargers coming to Norwich as well as a new Gridserve station (subject to planning).
Sponsored

Last edited: