My Mamba Green 4S finally made it here...

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
Took delivery last Wednesday. The car looks great. Everything seems to be working as it should. Apple Car Play loads and plays without any problems. It took me awhile to figure out all the setting and controls. Too complicated for me. But, that's technology.

I've only driven about three hundred miles so far. Car is solid and fast. I set up my charger in the garage and it works flawlessly. I did try the 110 outlet and I couldn't get it to work. So had an electrician set up the 240.

I'm still having one issue. I can't seem to get the garage door working on the Homelink. Another try tomorrow. I called them and they were very helpful and will try their recommendations in the morning.

Overall, very pleased with car and some of the issues I've read in the past have not occurred with mine. Doors lock as I walk away from the car. And unlock as I approach it. So, I think the latest software is getting better.

Porsche Taycan My Mamba Green 4S finally made it here... IMG_3432
Sponsored

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm still having one issue. I can't seem to get the garage door working on the Homelink
Car looks great! I had the same issue when I picked mine up. Resetting the garage device from the main made fixed the issue.

OP
OP
CAracer

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Car looks great! I had the same issue when I picked mine up. Resetting the garage device from the main made fixed the issue.
I've tried everything and still can't get it to work.. Thanks

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
Took delivery last Wednesday. The car looks great. Everything seems to be working as it should. Apple Car Play loads and plays without any problems. It took me awhile to figure out all the setting and controls. Too complicated for me. But, that's technology.

I've only driven about three hundred miles so far. Car is solid and fast. I set up my charger in the garage and it works flawlessly. I did try the 110 outlet and I couldn't get it to work. So had an electrician set up the 240.

I'm still having one issue. I can't seem to get the garage door working on the Homelink. Another try tomorrow. I called them and they were very helpful and will try their recommendations in the morning.

Overall, very pleased with car and some of the issues I've read in the past have not occurred with mine. Doors lock as I walk away from the car. And unlock as I approach it. So, I think the latest software is getting better.

IMG_3432.jpg
Niceeeeee!!
That wheel / car colour combination works well, but the blue shirt clashes. Time to invest in some green clothing.

OP
OP
CAracer

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Niceeeeee!!
That wheel / car colour combination works well, but the blue shirt clashes. Time to invest in some green clothing.
You make a great point. I'll see what I can do. Thanks

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
The mamba green has many different looks depending on the brightness of the day (cloudy, rainy, or sunny), but it sure looks nice in your picture. Congrats. I have to admit I am jealous since I still don't have mine yet.

OP
OP
CAracer

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The mamba green has many different looks depending on the brightness of the day (cloudy, rainy, or sunny), but it sure looks nice in your picture. Congrats. I have to admit I am jealous since I still don't have mine yet.
When is you due to arrive? Austin, Porsche?

AyTifosi

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S, 2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Congrats! Your car is brilliant looking. And yes.. you must now begin to change your world to feature more green.

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
Doors lock as I walk away from the car. And unlock as I approach it. So, I think the latest software is getting better.
Congrats on the car! When you say the doors lock as you walk away from the car, do you mean the mirrors fold in and you get the locking ”chirp” or do you just mean the handles retract and sit flush when the key is no longer in close proximity of the car? If the latter please note that the car is NOT locked (at least it isn’t on my MY2020). The handles retract as I walk away and pop out again when I get close with the key, but I have on a few occasions opened the car by pulling up and out on the flush retracted handles when the car was in my garage unlocked but the key was in the house. In my experience, unless something has changed in the software, you need to push either the key fob lock button or the comfort access notch on the door handle to get the car to really lock. I only bring this up since if it’s like mine I don’t want you to have a false sense of security and think it’s locked just because the handles are flush. I always look for the folded mirrors and listen for the chirp.
Sponsored