My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :)

TurkishTaycan

First Name
Umut Can
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
It. is. a. beast. I recieved this machine on friday from my local porsche dealer in Izmir, Turkey. First things first, the suspension is incredible. Soft or hard, always just as you wished for, pdcc is further stabilize the car's lateral movement, burmester generates clear and crisp sound but you have to use flac codec for achieving its true potential :) pictures on the forum and on the internet doesn't do the job for showing the color mamba green. It looks more exotic but stated and elegant as well in real. I think meranti brown makes a good match with mamba green since i wanted elegance in interior and a good combination between exterior and interior. I am so happy what this specs turned out. I will take this machine to do ppf stek dynoshield on monday. I hope color and its reflections remain the same after the ppf application. :)

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) B26CACBA-2E3D-4BD7-BFBF-A951038BD509

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) 8698D668-5B65-4F0B-82D2-BCCDA5B7A835

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) 50DC595C-37C0-4E80-9AF8-C6A55CF68BF3

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) F84E2C39-CA68-4724-BE55-770EF474150D

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) B8EF851E-3696-4C28-AEF5-78EAF1D1739B

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) 62F364A6-CE84-43DA-AB42-0668C028AE0B

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) 6A62B6D5-C029-47AB-8CCB-946579DD1FDE

Porsche Taycan My mamba green with meranti brown turbo s has arrived :) EB713F4E-349C-4DCD-BBFA-5C10A152FBEE

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Many congrats, that color was my second choice. Enjoy in good health (and hopefully without speeding tickets).

Christian J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 1997 C2S, 1979 Turbo, 1976 3.0
Country flag
Looks great! I'm jealous about the interior color. I saved some $ and went with the standard black leather with a few splashes of race tex. Mamba Green is the best!

Emre

First Name
Emre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It. is. a. beast. I recieved this machine on friday from my local porsche dealer in Izmir, Turkey. First things first, the suspension is incredible. Soft or hard, always just as you wished for, pdcc is further stabilize the car's lateral movement, burmester generates clear and crisp sound but you have to use flac codec for achieving its true potential :) pictures on the forum and on the internet doesn't do the job for showing the color mamba green. It looks more exotic but stated and elegant as well in real. I think meranti brown makes a good match with mamba green since i wanted elegance in interior and a good combination between exterior and interior. I am so happy what this specs turned out. I will take this machine to do ppf stek dynoshield on monday. I hope color and its reflections remain the same after the ppf application. :)

B26CACBA-2E3D-4BD7-BFBF-A951038BD509.jpeg
Have a nice drive Umut, Green color really looks great.
Nice to hear your car delivered. because i have ordered a taycan from Porsche Turkey dealer too and im waiting approximately 3 months. my car has planned to delivery last week of november but still not delivered. And dealer said it may delay after new year.

Did your car delayed their planned time? Because I wonder how many days my order may estimated to be delayed.

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
The interior meranti brown leather nicely complements the Neodym accents. Excellent exterior color choice as well.

OP
OP
TurkishTaycan

TurkishTaycan

First Name
Umut Can
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Have a nice drive Umut, Green color really looks great.
Nice to hear your car delivered. because i have ordered a taycan from Porsche Turkey dealer too and im waiting approximately 3 months. my car has planned to delivery last week of november but still not delivered. And dealer said it may delay after new year.

Did your car delayed their planned time? Because I wonder how many days my order may estimated to be delayed.
Hey emre, my car delivered just as planned. I think your delay is caused by the porsche coated brake discs. Have you ordered your car with this spec? Porsche has serious troble for supplying these brakes thus result in delays. Maybe this information helps. And hope turkish government won’t apply any additional tax percentages for electric vehicles in new year. if you have further questions, i will be happy to help. Take care

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag

B26CACBA-2E3D-4BD7-BFBF-A951038BD509.jpeg

8698D668-5B65-4F0B-82D2-BCCDA5B7A835.jpeg

50DC595C-37C0-4E80-9AF8-C6A55CF68BF3.jpeg

F84E2C39-CA68-4724-BE55-770EF474150D.jpeg

B8EF851E-3696-4C28-AEF5-78EAF1D1739B.jpeg

62F364A6-CE84-43DA-AB42-0668C028AE0B.jpeg

6A62B6D5-C029-47AB-8CCB-946579DD1FDE.jpeg

EB713F4E-349C-4DCD-BBFA-5C10A152FBEE.jpeg
Excuse me, but what is Flac codec

OP
OP
TurkishTaycan

TurkishTaycan

First Name
Umut Can
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Excuse me, but what is Flac codec
It is an uncompressed sound format which holds much more sound information than mp4 mp3 etc. You can experience burmester truly on an uncompressed format

Emre

First Name
Emre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey emre, my car delivered just as planned. I think your delay is caused by the porsche coated brake discs. Have you ordered your car with this spec? Porsche has serious troble for supplying these brakes thus result in delays. Maybe this information helps. And hope turkish government won’t apply any additional tax percentages for electric vehicles in new year. if you have further questions, i will be happy to help. Take care
No, i ordered with standard brakes (red caliper) And dealer said your car production has been finished but this delay reason is transportation and custom problems.
Actually im worry about if increase this tax advantages for electric car. Otherwise its not problem for me 1-2 month early or late.
Sponsored