bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
This looks badass..... love the PTS BRG........ and the Truffle brown looks opulent. Even the carbon fiber wheels which I'm not super fond of looks amazing......
Is this a base? Looks so amazing..... if I could do over again I'd do PTS in a heartbeat...... this is a one of a kind car..... Congratulations.
Yup, base model. Unlike many (most?) Porsche owners, I'm not into sports cars or driving. I'm just into design. So, I had no need for a better engine, etc.

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
While I seriously doubt that the Taycan will become collectible, this is the kind of spec that has potential. If only you could manage to avoid driving it! 😀

OP
OP
bigal

bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I like that car! Lovely combo!
Total respect to the most extras I have seen on the outside of a Taycan.
PTS, Carbon Wheels, Carbon body kit and Truffle Leather must be about the price of a new Cayman!
Absolutely fabulous!
Good move to make sure you maximised the cost of the paint by not having the glass roof.
I am surprised Porsche didnt charge you extra for the PTS on the roof as well as the rest of the car!
Don't give Porsche any ideas;)

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
Beautiful color combo. I've been playing around with the same but with the addition of Satin Aurum mission E wheels. Enjoy it!

Jsherid!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 CTS-V Wagon (M6), 928S4
Country flag
Amazing spec—makes my white over limestone/black 4S seem more than a bit bland! I’d love to do this color combination on a GTS Sport Turismo

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Love the individualisation. Would never have chosen this combination on my own - not brave enough and lack the design eye you obviously have.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Beauty - congrats - love my wife’s Cooper S in BRG :)

Now I know I’m bucking the trend with reactions here but did you consider an all black wheel - even with the CF look I’m just not a fan of that wheel style on the Taycan but of course entirely a personal opinion :). Enjoy.

OP
OP
bigal

bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Beauty - congrats - love my wife’s Cooper S in BRG :)

Now I know I’m bucking the trend with reactions here but did you consider an all black wheel - even with the CF look I’m just not a fan of that wheel style on the Taycan but of course entirely a personal opinion :). Enjoy.
I actually didn't consider an all-black wheel, since it's not my style. The reason I chose carbon fiber wheels was that I wanted the sports design package with front fascia and side skirts. The problem for me was that Porsche -- for who knows what reason -- chose to have a colored, odd-shaped insert in the side skirt. I refused to get that colored insert in the exterior paint color, as I thought it would have looked dumb (primarily because of the odd shape). But Porsche also offers the side skirt insert in Carbon Fiber, which was the only acceptable option for me. Then, with the wheels, the Carbon Fiber flows from the front fascia to the back-end, so it was tied together. If it wasn't for the sport design package, I probably would have gotten different wheels.

JAhmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Cayenne GTS, 2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
That looks freaking INCREDIBLE. Congratulations!!!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Nice! The gold interior trim would be fantastic with that color interior.

Tino82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Absolutely beautiful configuration! My 4S should be arriving in 3 weeks and looks very similar to yours - it's mamba instead of racing green, with truffle leather. You've got me excited!

OP
OP
bigal

bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Absolutely beautiful configuration! My 4S should be arriving in 3 weeks and looks very similar to yours - it's mamba instead of racing green, with truffle leather. You've got me excited!
I can't wait to see yours! Please post photos when it arrives.
Sponsored