bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
It took 7 months, but it was worth the wait. I got British Racing Green (non-metallic) paint to sample (PTS) with Truffle Brown interior. And carbon fiber wheels. Here are some pictures.

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6376

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6378

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6379

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6380

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6381

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6385

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6386

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6387

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6388

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6389

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6390

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6375

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6383

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6384

Porsche Taycan My Paint to Sample (PTS) British Racing Green / Truffle Brown Taycan delivered today :-) IMG_6382

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
bigal

bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I bought it through Porsche Carlsbad. It's the 3rd car I've bought through Porsche Carlsbad, and Chris Strole has always been invaluable. I live in Los Angeles, but Chris always puts my car on a flatbed, and personally delivers it. His service is unparalleled.

markrm61

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2014 S4
Country flag
Very nice! Great to see another slick top roof with the double bubbles…it sold me.

Da-man

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
328i and Taycan
Country flag
Your car looks beautiful inside and out, I love British racing green.

Did you not like having a glass roof?

OP
OP
bigal

bigal

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Your car looks beautiful inside and out, I love British racing green.

Did you not like having a glass roof?
I owned a Panamera with a panoramic roof for the last five years. I never have passengers in the rear seats. If I did, it might have served a purpose. But I realized that the panoramic roof served no value to me whatsoever for the past 5 years, so I didn't want to waste the money. There were other options to be purchased:)

Da-man

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
328i and Taycan
Country flag
I owned a Panamera with a panoramic roof for the last five years. I never have passengers in the rear seats. If I did, it might have served a purpose. But I realized that the panoramic roof served no value to me whatsoever for the past 5 years, so I didn't want to waste the money. There were other options to be purchased:)
Carbon rims looks amazing with the combo. You made a really good build 😀

Volaris

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It took 7 months, but it was worth the wait. I got British Racing Green (non-metallic) paint to sample (PTS) with Truffle Brown interior. And carbon fiber wheels. Here are some pictures.

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6379.jpg

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6385.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6390.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6382.jpg
Wow! Amazing. :)

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I like that car! Lovely combo!
Total respect to the most extras I have seen on the outside of a Taycan.
PTS, Carbon Wheels, Carbon body kit and Truffle Leather must be about the price of a new Cayman!
Absolutely fabulous!
Good move to make sure you maximised the cost of the paint by not having the glass roof.
I am surprised Porsche didnt charge you extra for the PTS on the roof as well as the rest of the car!

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
This looks badass..... love the PTS BRG........ and the Truffle brown looks opulent. Even the carbon fiber wheels which I'm not super fond of looks amazing......
Is this a base? Looks so amazing..... if I could do over again I'd do PTS in a heartbeat...... this is a one of a kind car..... Congratulations.
Sponsored