Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
I have just been out in the car. Now it works. Looks like you need to drive (or at least turn on) the car after updating. Well, I had to
Sponsored

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I have just been out in the car. Now it works. Looks like you need to drive (or at least turn on) the car after updating. Well, I had to
This makes sense as def not there after my update but my car in shop (picking up between Wed-Fri this week - has been a LONG time there) - hopefully I'll see the added features then.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yup, that and maybe start your car if you haven't to make sure it isn't a communications issue.
You called it. I needed to drive the car above 15mph for the tire pressure to update and then it shows up.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche App 4.0 is out for iPhone 9B5D285C-91EE-444E-AD5B-A6AA5820E219

mod72346

First Name
Mod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
⭐ 1.7 stars... the whole fking mobile+PCM software team should be fired in shame. "We hope you enjoy using the My Porsche app as your digital companion." -- I give them 5 clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Porsche Taycan My Porsche App 4.0 is out for iPhone Screenshot_20220524-155002_Chrome

Last edited:

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
What worked for me is going to the App Store, search for the my Porsche app, don’t click on open but on the Porsche app logo. It opens the App Store page and it shows a tag update. After selecting it started updating the app to v4
That worked. Thanks!

Wakesurfer

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, 2023 YukonXL, 2024 Macan S
Country flag
What worked for me is going to the App Store, search for the my Porsche app, don’t click on open but on the Porsche app logo. It opens the App Store page and it shows a tag update. After selecting it started updating the app to v4
HA! This worked for me!

rs38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan,gt2,i8
Country flag
the true car images are missing for me since a month or so and the versions before are eating up much battery of my Iphone, so I am again back to PorscheConnect.
Did anyone check the battery consumption of the latest version?

OP
OP

ElectricSoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2021 Taycan 4 CT in Crayon
Country flag
the true car images are missing for me since a month or so and the versions before are eating up much battery of my Iphone, so I am again back to PorscheConnect.
I also had the images problem but it's fixed since yesterday for me

TimW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I see tire pressure status but where do I find the remote honk and flash? I’m using the US app.

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I've been using the My Porsche app for a while and my usage is seldom above around 2% for the last 10 days. It is too soon to know if the new version is any different. I do have location set to only while using the app. Even on days where I use the app a lot it has never been near the top of my app usage.

I should note that I'm pretty good at keeping my apps closed when I'm not using them.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I should note that I'm pretty good at keeping my apps closed when I'm not using them.
Not sure what platform you’re on, but on iOS actively quitting apps really doesn’t do anything useful. You’re better off looking at each app’s Background App Refresh setting and turn off apps where you don’t care about background refresh — that’s saved me a ton of battery life.

OK, back to complaining about Porsche software :CWL:

LLA53

First Name
Iain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE Grey Taycan 4S
Country flag
I assume you are all using iPhones or some other inferior Apple device? I just updated my app on my Samsung S21 Ultra super smart better than any Apple dross phone, and all worked fine, updated and now see tyre pressures without any kind of reboot or running out to take the car for a spin 😂😂😂
Sponsored