My Porsche app no “Functions” access

Schn3ll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera e-hybrid, 2018 Carrera T, 2012 Volt
Country flag
Found this yesterday when trying to access my pre-conditioning timer. The “Functions” section of the app does not work.

I had the uPdate finalized last week and this functionality worked at that time.

As you can see from the picture, I have clicked the “Functions” tab but the screen does not change from “Overview”. I’ve quit the app and restarted multiple times and no change.

Anyone else have this issue?
Porsche Taycan My Porsche app no “Functions” access D98F2AC3-5786-4C8B-A06D-E0B14B455577
Sponsored

Loltheinternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Range Rover L405, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Try uninstalling/reinstalling?

I don't currently see this issue, FWIW.

OP
OP
Schn3ll

Schn3ll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’ll give it a shot, thanks.

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Found this yesterday when trying to access my pre-conditioning timer. The “Functions” section of the app does not work.

I had the uPdate finalized last week and this functionality worked at that time.

As you can see from the picture, I have clicked the “Functions” tab but the screen does not change from “Overview”. I’ve quit the app and restarted multiple times and no change.

Anyone else have this issue?
D98F2AC3-5786-4C8B-A06D-E0B14B455577.png
I experienced the same issue yesterday after my uPdate. functions and owners manual not working. they told me maybe it was IOS6 update and to wait a few weeks but I don’t think that is the issue.

OP
OP
Schn3ll

Schn3ll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good point, I did update to iOS 16 a couple days ago. But that shouldn’t affect the in-app functionality like that.
I tried uninstall and re-install and no luck. And the my.Porsche website doesn’t seem to want to connect the vehicle.

Porsche needs to real help with their software. This is unacceptable for a car that’s been out for 3 years.

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Just swipe the whole screen over to it then it works. Clicking the button doesn't.

OP
OP
Schn3ll

Schn3ll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just swipe the whole screen over to it then it works. Clicking the button doesn't.

:surprised: That works... thank you!

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Reported issue and got this :

Thank you for contacting Porsche Cars Great Britain Limited.

Porsche AG have advised us that there is a glitch with the current app version that selecting the tabs is currently not working. You can however still swipe left or right on the app to access these tabs.

This is planned to be resolved in the next MyPorsche app release.

Jeffrey B

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 BMW M6; Porsche Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Good point, I did update to iOS 16 a couple days ago. But that shouldn’t affect the in-app functionality like that.
I tried uninstall and re-install and no luck. And the my.Porsche website doesn’t seem to want to connect the vehicle.

Porsche needs to real help with their software. This is unacceptable for a car that’s been out for 3 years.
just today my myPorsche app is functioning fine. see functions and access to manual which we blocked out before.
Sponsored