Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4SCT
Country flag
Anyone else in the same situation….
- charge data etc just old.

I’ve deleted the app. Reinstalled etc. no joy.

You guys?
Sponsored

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
I had this a few months back. If you do a search for “Terminal 30 “ reset, there should be some answers for you. It worked for me, and haven’t had an issue since. In all other aspects, the car’s data functioned fine; it just wasn’t communicating with the app. Resetting or reinstalling the app didn’t do anything.
🤞good luck.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
I’ve noticed the same today when charging using direct charge. I’ve ended up back and forth to the car to monitor the charge and also logged out and back into My Porsche app but shows old data. (I’m presuming it’s a link from car to Porsche server and we derive our car data indirectly and that the link which is down (or else a flaw in a recent My Porsche app update)
FYI It’s all working okay now at 11pm BST

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
If you look up “fuses” in the manual you will find some good fuses to pull so you can hard reset the communications systems. PCM, gateway, LTE, etc.

OP
OP

pauloamore

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4SCT
Country flag
Thanks all. I’m still trying to work out if left fuses in the manual are right on a left hand drive car!

But I’ll get there and report back.

OP
OP

pauloamore

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4SCT
Country flag
Thanks all. I’m still trying to work out if left fuses in the manual are right on a left hand drive car!

But I’ll get there and report back.
Shit! What’s the wattage on the fuse 7 PCM control unit. Argghhhh. Don’t ask!

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Hey guys,
My issue with remote access of charging (& the data spearing on My Porsche app fo inform me of charge level etc) restored yesterday after being inactive for a day or more.
No fuse issues - just some kind of Porsche issue with their server/s I would guess 🤔

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Normal behaviour. The app continues to frustrate and can't be relied on for most functions.

The latest issue i have is simply connecting reliably - icon never changes but status of car does update.

It was good for a while but has since regressed. My hunch is server side changes and app changes with little testing in between.

Luckily I don't rely on it.

OP
OP

pauloamore

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan C4SCT
Country flag
I had this a few months back. If you do a search for “Terminal 30 “ reset, there should be some answers for you. It worked for me, and haven’t had an issue since. In all other aspects, the car’s data functioned fine; it just wasn’t communicating with the app. Resetting or reinstalling the app didn’t do anything.
🤞good luck.
Yup. terminal 30 fixed it.

For sake of others….

Switch off ignition
Pull left hand dash fuse 8.
I switched ignition on and the off. Instrument cluster will be blank.
Lock car.
Wait 20 mins.
Unlock car.
Ignition on.

Replace fuse

Log back in.

Switch off privacy mode.

👍

Dave777

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1982 911SC, 997C4S, Cayenne, 2022 CT4
Country flag
Good 👍..just wondering, are the fuses reversed from left hand to right hand drive?
This procedure seems to get the functions working in the right sequence.

dantaycan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
The fix for me is always to power on the car and navigate to the PCM menu, which always seems to jiggle it loose and my app magically updates.

Benji_OOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan, '13 911, 01 911, e-tron, Tesla S75D
Country flag
The fix for me is always to power on the car and navigate to the PCM menu, which always seems to jiggle it loose and my app magically updates.
which PCM menu are you going to that seems to resolve this?

Edit: Oddly enough I manually set the climate timer in the PCM since the app hasn't been connecting for about 24 hours and I got the notification that climate was started and now everything works as expected. This could be a coincidence but I thought I'd leave a note incase it works for someone in the future.

Last edited:

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S. BMW X5, Golf GTi,
Country flag
Since going into the dealer for ANA 4 and ANA 5 my year old 2021 car now intermittently goes into Privacy mode and hasn’t updated the App, nor the browser website since before they got their hands on it on 1st July.
A call to the Connect support confirmed that my Vodaphone tracker also was showing an error. As my insurance requires that I have a working tracker to be covered for theft I now have a car that is essentially unusable.
The solution from support was that they would contact Germany, and then they offered me a (free) 3rd party tracker to be fitted!
The dealer had a tech call me late today who said he would see if he could log in nd get it going. He didn’t call back.
Two finger reboot doesn’t help, nor does pulling the 12V battery. Strangely the Green SOS light is showing, so something is connecting.

Looks like it’s going to have to go back to the dealer. And I thought I had got away without having PCM issues…
Sponsored