My Porsche Taycan Turbo configuration- HELP!!!

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
Hey,

So this is the code for my new car. Hopefully coming in the spring but I must commit to the build soon.

It is my first Porsche, first electric car and I am super excited.

But I want to make sure I get this perfect.

Any feedback on my build would be amazing. Be honest. Be critical. Tell me what I am wasting money on and what I should be adding on- PLEASE

PMFAPAA4

https://www.porsche.com/microsite/porsche-code/default.aspx?c=/PMFAPAA4
I took delivery of my Turbo on Christmas eve and i'm having second thought that the Burmester was a waste but my friend takes delivery of his on Wednesday and i will compare with him as he has the Bose. also i noticed you have spec'ed the Inno drive which i left off as this can be down load at a later date with function on Demand.
Sponsored

Las Vegas Taycan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
With the tight streets in the UK you might want to order the powered side mirrors so you can collapse them in...

Dr Chill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2008 911 Turbo, 2009 911 Turbo Cab
Country flag
In order for you to have the better overview of the differences between the Turbo and Turbo S see the following post (If you haven't already ;))
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/differences-between-turbo-and-turbo-s.571/post-5375
You have also to keep in mind if you intend to keep the car for a long time that the cost for the servicing of the ceramic brakes will be significantly higher.

On driving the major difference will be the launch control otherwise the available power is the same as the Turbo
The PCCB on the Taycan Turbo S will never need to be changed, regardless what Porsche says, unless you track the car.
Sponsored

Reactions: TIM