My recently purchased CPO Taycan won't login to my Porsche account

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I did, but I can’t see anything in PCS because I just get this message:

“We are working on your order. Please note activation times may vary depending on the selected service”

So I’ll call Porsche tomorrow and see if they can force it.
That means you do not have Porsche Connect and Porsche Charging Service.
Until that happens to charge at EA you pay with credit card or your EA app and EA account.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ZenicaNC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Cayenne S E-Hybrid
Country flag
Next time.

how long does it generally take for this process and for things to become fully functional?

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Next time.

how long does it generally take for this process and for things to become fully functional?
I don't know. If you bought from a Porsche dealer, go back to them and get them to followup and expedite. If not you have to deal with PorscheNA customer service.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Thanks. The PIN did finally show as an option I can set.

Are the personal vehicle settings linked to the key or ID I log into the car with?
Some comfort settings are aligned with the key and others to your Porsche ID. Unlocking from a given key instructs the car to load the correct profile associated with it.

If there are 2 drivers create a secondary Porsche ID and use the other key with that.

OP
OP

ZenicaNC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Cayenne S E-Hybrid
Country flag
I don't know. If you bought from a Porsche dealer, go back to them and get them to followup and expedite. If not you have to deal with PorscheNA customer service.
It was a Porsche dealer.

I’ll call Porsche CS tomorrow, otherwise I’ll address it with the dealer.

It’s been well over 48 hrs so probably should have been resolved by now if it were going to be by what ever automated process Porsche uses.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It was a Porsche dealer.

I’ll call Porsche CS tomorrow, otherwise I’ll address it with the dealer.

It’s been well over 48 hrs so probably should have been resolved by now if it were going to be by what ever automated process Porsche uses.
Your Porsche dealer did not handle this well. For one thing, the questions you are asking (settings, DC charging, app features) should have been covered by the dealer at delivery.
PCNA customer service can be slow ('i'll have to forward that to 2nd level team, call back in a couple days, etc.). Don't let your dealer palm the problem off to customer service.
Consider driving car back to dealer and saying, let's get it all working right now. I'll wait....
This is not a service problem, it is a dealer did not get the car ready prior to delivery problem.

ShiftyWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2017 Audi Q5 PP
Country flag
@ZenicaNC, hopefully Porsche NA helps you out with this. I used the online owner verification process when I purchased my used Taycan and I seem to recall it taking about a week or two for the car to show up in My Vehicles.

I do have Porsche Connect and EA charging three years from the original in-servuce date, NOT my puchase date.

But I did get 3 months of free Sirius XM! ;)