My Ride here at last - 2022 Volcano Grey CT4S

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Some day it will be my car (waiting since June), unless I get bored of waiting and buy something else.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Some day it will be my car (waiting since June), unless I get bored of waiting and buy something else.
Hang in there man - my wait only a month less but I entirely appreciate your position!

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Let SA know that since you have been tracking this car 24 by 7 since it arrived in Emden port on Nov. 5 - 35 days ago - via shipping schedules, marine tracking including fee-paid satellite services, marine weather maps, port arrival/departure schedules, draught reports and live webcams and vantage points at Halifax, Baltimore, and Houston ports, the least he could do is show up the Saturday you first get to see your car.

After all, we didn't spend hours watching SFL Conductor cris-cross in place off Canadian coast for nothing, did we? :)
Ought to get some discount for the extra miles they put on the car :) - BTW, never paid a dime for the Sat tracking, all free trials for those wanting to do the same !

EDIT - thats a lie - I did pay 99c in the app for one day Sat tracking at one point :)

Last edited:

Mazikeen

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Cayenne, '22 Taycan
Country flag
Well it has been dropped off at my dealer literally minutes ago - will be out to peek at it tomorrow despite SA being off - will post more pics of the build spec later.

SA shared a quick low res pic, obviously still on 'monster truck' transport blocks :):

image001.jpg

Lot more coming - major changes like painted arches and lowering with CETE to happen post-Xmas (paint possibly sooner) - side markers, Xpel and window tints get done next week.

Can't wait to get out there tomorrow :)
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics after all the changes!!

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Congrats, we picked up my wife's yesterday, car is amazing.

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats, we picked up my wife's yesterday, car is amazing.
Excellent - I have to wait a few more days.

Mine undergoing PDI right now - However - BIG issue up front unfortunately (albeit maybe minor to some) is that I spec'd the Console Leather Trim addl. option in Bordeaux Red - looked at the car today and sure enough they cocked it up and it is black - seriously bummed me out!!

A factory build mistake (I have the SA's build sheet and related emails etc so covered) - will work with SA Monday to sort something out - still bit of a downer.

Hoping they can replace as black here is almost no diff than the black plastic hence why I chose red which would def stand out. We'll see...

Porsche Taycan My Ride here at last - 2022 Volcano Grey CT4S IMG_4628

Roppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S MY22
Country flag
I get that you are bummed out about not getting what you ordered. The contrast is really nice imho though. I wish I would have gone for the bordeaux leather - man it looks so nice!

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine undergoing PDI right now - However - BIG issue up front unfortunately (albeit maybe minor to some) is that I spec'd the Console Leather Trim addl. option in Bordeaux Red - looked at the car today and sure enough they cocked it up and it is black - seriously bummed me out!!

A factory build mistake (I have the SA's build sheet and related emails etc so covered) - will work with SA Monday to sort something out - still bit of a downer.
Hope the trim matter gets resolved ok.

Did you get a printout from dealer that shows all the details of components? I received one from dealer title is "PCSS vehicle information - Identification via Vin". 3 or 4 pages with long list of components and codes. I asked SA for report from service diagnostic report. Mine said he did not want to run car into service for that, but that the list he gave me is correct. It includes things like the serial numbers of both motors and batteries as well as options and codes.

I ask this to find out if your dealer-supplied list of components shows the actual console leather trim installed, or what should have been installed.

Need such a list to confirm things we cannot see, such as on-board chargers, etc. I won't be able to see car till next week.

ct-andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT (eta Feb)
Country flag
Congrats! Mine is currently sitting at Port Emden.

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hope the trim matter gets resolved ok.

Did you get a printout from dealer that shows all the details of components? I received one from dealer title is "PCSS vehicle information - Identification via Vin". 3 or 4 pages with long list of components and codes. I asked SA for report from service diagnostic report. Mine said he did not want to run car into service for that, but that the list he gave me is correct. It includes things like the serial numbers of both motors and batteries as well as options and codes.

I ask this to find out if your dealer-supplied list of components shows the actual console leather trim installed, or what should have been installed.

Need such a list to confirm things we cannot see, such as on-board chargers, etc. I won't be able to see car till next week.
As I mentioned, I have his (my SA’s build sheet output which specifically states the red leather option on the console trim so covered from a build order perspective - that and highly specific emails detailing this option. We’ll see how he/dealership will address it!

OP
OP
ciaranob

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I get that you are bummed out about not getting what you ordered. The contrast is really nice imho though. I wish I would have gone for the bordeaux leather - man it looks so nice!
I hear you but when you pay $1710 for a specific option you should actually get it, right ;)

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
Absolutely. Although I doubt the outcome will be you still paying the $1710 though?
It still looks great like mentioned. I would take a 1710 refund (or more ?) and enjoy the car. It’s not really that visible once you sit in the car anyway. And I don’t know if I would like them to take my brand new car apart to install the new leather parts.

DanielCA92563

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive45e, Ram 1500, Mach E
Country flag
So jelly, I couldn’t find a CT4S allocation without a mark up so settled for a CT4.
Sponsored