jonbek

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
So, after brief ownership of a very capable and nice Taycan RWD, I learned through experience about the one option I missed on my purchase that I really wanted for Chicago; air suspension. So while I was enjoying the car, I wasn't in love.

Anyways, with that hard-earned knowledge I started watching inventory, trades, and even at one point had an allocation from my dealer. Ultimately this insanely well-spec'd 4CT landed at my dealer; local single owner car who bought and traded it back in at my dealer, Bordeaux leather, sport chrono, offroad package, on and on with 4,000 miles. I jumped on it with the CPO/extended warranty being strong, and the value of my RWD also being strong, I got rather lucky, and here we are. Now I'm not just enjoying the car but like, legit in love with it.

Not to come off like a promo but if you're in the Chicago area, heck if you're in the US and looking for the best service out there, strongly suggest you consider Downtown Chicago Porsche, Anthony and the entire team there are A+.

So here it is; tinted, ppf, 21" forged AG wheels, and ready to go. Not sure how much of a build thread it will be, but c'est la vie. Better pics to come. :)

Porsche Taycan My Second Taycan; Carrara White Taycan 4 CT IMG_2981

Porsche Taycan My Second Taycan; Carrara White Taycan 4 CT IMG_2982

Porsche Taycan My Second Taycan; Carrara White Taycan 4 CT IMG_2983

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
So, after brief ownership of a very capable and nice Taycan RWD, I learned through experience about the one option I missed on my purchase that I really wanted for Chicago; air suspension. So while I was enjoying the car, I wasn't in love.

Anyways, with that hard-earned knowledge I started watching inventory, trades, and even at one point had an allocation from my dealer. Ultimately this insanely well-spec'd 4CT landed at my dealer; local single owner car who bought and traded it back in at my dealer, Bordeaux leather, sport chrono, offroad package, on and on with 4,000 miles. I jumped on it with the CPO/extended warranty being strong, and the value of my RWD also being strong, I got rather lucky, and here we are. Now I'm not just enjoying the car but like, legit in love with it.

Not to come off like a promo but if you're in the Chicago area, heck if you're in the US and looking for the best service out there, strongly suggest you consider Downtown Chicago Porsche, Anthony and the entire team there are A+.

So here it is; tinted, ppf, 21" forged AG wheels, and ready to go. Not sure how much of a build thread it will be, but c'est la vie. Better pics to come. :)

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg
I like your car. I’ve got a CT 4S (white with Bordeaux) coming soon 🤞

slothinker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (now sold), Toyota MR2, BMW 328i (now sold)
Country flag
I'm also wishing I had air suspension; hoping that at some point Porsche makes a kit available for RWD car retrofit.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Congrats Jon - you'll love the suspension and the future mods :)!