My Taycan 4S is here!

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
The delivery of my Taycan 4S was yesterday. Drove a total of 4 hours on the first day and I'm very happy with the car so far. It's incredible. Pouring rain today so taking a break now but can't wait to go driving again. Will have my first longer trip actually already in a few days!

I will do a proper review in a few weeks once I've had the time to get to know the car. But from what I've seen so far, I'm impressed. Compared to my Audi A7 I feel like I'm driving a formula car. And the flexibility is truly something. In normal mode the car can be driven as smoothly and comfortably as I've ever driven anything. But in sport and sport plus it transforms into a true sports car.

Lots of things I could already say, but they'll have to wait for the long review, where I will go through everything. But I can already say that it is an epic car.

There is one strange thing I noticed right away and want to ask other owners. The lights in the car tend to stay on even after I lock the car in the garage... what is that about? To me it seemed like a bug. I was able to get them to go off by unlocking -> switching to parking lights -> switching back to automatic lights -> locking again. Then the lights went immediately off. As the lights were on automatic originally, and switching back and forth then fixed it, I could only assume this must be a bug of some sort. Or am I missing something? This has already happened twice in my garage and basically seems to be normal operation.

And yes of course, before you guys ask, I do have some pictures. Here they are. Will post more with the proper review.

Porsche Taycan My Taycan 4S is here! IMG_20200629_153337
Porsche Taycan My Taycan 4S is here! IMG_20200629_153347
Porsche Taycan My Taycan 4S is here! IMG_20200629_153320

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
I don’t have my car to test, but could the lights issue be the Welcome Home function where they stay on to light your path and go off when you further away??

OP
OP

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
Could certainly be that. I will test in the near future.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Congrats! Happy for you the long wait is over! :clap:

Do you have the performance plus option?

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
That's a cracking looking car, very jealous. Don't expect a reply to this as you will be out driving around! :p