My Taycan GTS order, better late than.....?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It’s not something you think about but I imagine it’s more comfortable to rest your arm on if you’re a taller guy. It will also resist scratching and scraping a lot more than plastic. Literally the only regret on my build lol
Eh?

It is the lower part of the b-pillar (below window height) where the seat belt rests) so not a place to rest your arm no matter what height or shape you are
Sponsored

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Eh?

It is the lower part of the b-pillar (below window height) where the seat belt rests) so not a place to rest your arm no matter what height or shape you are
Yep. Here it is, in a demonstrator GTS...it's the piece with the scooped-out area at the top, note that it still doesn't extend all the way down to the sill-
Porsche Taycan My Taycan GTS order, better late than.....? 20220308_111644

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Eh?

The extended arm rest that goes into the b-pillar is part of the lower piece that is wrapped in race Tex. One of the reasons I wanted it. Take a look at the configurator.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
The extended arm rest that goes into the b-pillar is part of the lower piece that is wrapped in race Tex. One of the reasons I wanted it. Take a look at the configurator.
Must admit I hadn't noticed that before, but you're right, and now that scooped section makes sense. Though I'm not sure how much support it and the door arm rest provide- I must remember to try next time I'm in the passenger seat.

OP
OP
Sans

Sans

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '23 Macan S, Triumph Speed Triple
Country flag
Upon additional deliberation, I removed the upgraded breaks, added the B Pillar Race-Tex and went back to the chalk seat belts withe chalk interior. Thank you all for your input. It's been three weeks. I have another 52(?) to go, lol.

PPK6K7Q5
Sponsored