My Views After Test Driving RWD & 4S Both today!

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
Thats auto HOLD feature, that I know it works.
What I mean is - ONE PEDAL DRIVING - means when you lift the foot from accelerator - the car automatically starts to brake.
Just no need to touch the brake at all - it automatically starts to brake - when you lift foot from accelerator - this is what I mean -

https://share.getcloudapp.com/X6u8g4rk

So Tesla gives you 3 modes - CREEP / ROLL / HOLD.

What I mean is HOLD - where you never ever have to use brakes - unless its an emergency!
Taycan by default is in CREEP mode - means its always moving ahead - and will only stop when you really touch the brakes.

I hope I was able to explain my grief :)
When you lift the foot from accelerator. You are not really braking. It's more like engine braking.

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022 arriving this week
Country flag
answer , opt for adaptive cruise. great in traffic. On open roads why would you want one foot driving. Cars should be fun and you should be involved in the driving.
yes selected the adaptive cruise control + lane keep assist so I dont miss the tesla auto pilot.

tomtom901

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD ST
Country flag
If you think the Rear Wheel Steering option is expensive then i don't think that you should be looking at getting the Taycan. It is one of the cheaper option to me. Burmester is the one that i have to actually think about before saying to myself that i need it.
To be honest that's a bit of a weird reply, like saying that if you don't buy the Turbo S you shouldn't buy the Taycan at all. Everybody has their budget and should decide whether an option is or isn't worth it.
Sponsored