Horsey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW X3 35d, BMW 135i
Country flag
I had my delivery date YoYo from one extreme to another as you know from on here. Was told last week that the car could be delayed until next week, then two days later got a phone call saying it was at the dealership and ready in 48 hours. Heard all sorts of reasons as to why the delays are there from Covid 19 affecting parts supply at Zuffenhausen to Quality Control checks to recalls. Truth is we will never know as no one can get answers from Porsche Germany. You didn’t have to sign any Brexit declaration declaring you would be eligible for further fees if car is delayed until after the 31st Dec did you? (I seriously doubt your car will be delayed this long but I’m just asking the question) I was worried originally of lockdown in Germany followed by UK lockdown pushing our delivery into Brexit deadline territory and being hit with more taxes and fees...
i understand that new orders have to sign a declaration.

I haven’t had to sign one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo, Cayman GTS, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S.
Country flag
i understand that new orders have to sign a declaration.

I haven’t had to sign one.
That's good news then with regards to the Brexit deadline if it all goes wrong and the delivery is pushed back until then. Pretty sure though that you shouldn't have to wait that long. Hope you get it sooner rather than later though Neighs... Good luck....

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Great news Matt, hopefully not much longer before it’s with you.
My further enquiries have resulted in some backtracking ... my car actually went in to factory for build on 15 September, then stopped apparently due to lack of parts (no idea what parts) “as a result covid of situation”.
Attached is screenshot I’ve been given of the porsche tracking system ... this from last Wednesday I think. So build completed hopefully by the end of this week.
1F1F0D69-F18B-410A-9330-21F67A5E6B46.png
Neighs, based on the above we will get our cars end of December......... if we are lucky

Gordy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I've been told by Porsche Glasgow my car entered production on the 21st Oct, due to finish build 13th Nov so hopefully for delivery end of November, start of December.

They wouldn't commit to any timelines, I've not been asked to sign any Brexit related declaration.

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold macan s to find taycan s
Country flag
Neighs, based on the above we will get our cars end of December......... if we are lucky
Quick update .... my car finally completed and left the factory on 20 October. Shown on the system as at Emden on 23 October, so now ahead of the revised schedule (but still five weeks behind the original schedule).

Neighs

First Name
Horsey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I've been told by Porsche Glasgow my car entered production on the 21st Oct, due to finish build 13th Nov so hopefully for delivery end of November, start of December.

They wouldn't commit to any timelines, I've not been asked to sign any Brexit related declaration.
That doesn’t make sense ... CP0 to CP8 is usually around 7 days.

Or do you mean production to delivery?

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just in the case of that tracking sheet his fixed in production to delivery seems to have been pushed back a month
Not sure if this helps but my car is currently in production. Was supposed to enter on Oct 9th but ended up entering production on Oct 16th. My business partner's car was supposed to enter production on Oct 9th as well but ended up starting production on Oct 20th. My car was supposed to exit production on Oct 23rd but the system has not been updated this morning yet. I will post once updated. I am happy to keep people updated on delivery dates live as I receive them if it helps anyone in anyway. Both cars are 4s, Wolverhampton Porsche (our leasing company use them). Current delivery date is 6 November (which was the original delivery date if production started on 9th) and has not been updated.

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Not sure if this helps but my car is currently in production. Was supposed to enter on Oct 9th but ended up entering production on Oct 16th. My business partner's car was supposed to enter production on Oct 9th as well but ended up starting production on Oct 20th. My car was supposed to exit production on Oct 23rd but the system has not been updated this morning yet. I will post once updated. I am happy to keep people updated on delivery dates live as I receive them if it helps anyone in anyway. Both cars are 4s, Wolverhampton Porsche (our leasing company use them). Current delivery date is 6 November (which was the original delivery date if production started on 9th) and has not been updated.
Just as a further update as promised. Car finished production on 23rd and is at Emden today. System says car will be here in 2 weeks according to my dealer. Also, my business partner's car entered production on 20th left the factory and is also at Emden with the same delivery date as mine. So they seem to be on time now after the initial 7 day delay and may even catch up a week. Will update once I get fixed date or once at Sheerness. Hope that helps

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just as a further update as promised. Car finished production on 23rd and is at Emden today. System says car will be here in 2 weeks according to my dealer. Also, my business partner's car entered production on 20th left the factory and is also at Emden with the same delivery date as mine. So they seem to be on time now after the initial 7 day delay and may even catch up a week. Will update once I get fixed date or once at Sheerness. Hope that helps
Thanks for the update! There is hope yet

Neighs

First Name
Horsey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Just had an update that my car went into CP0 today...

Yay

... so 4 days behind what was originally scheduled.

What is interesting is that, some of the early dates got pulled forward by 7 days, like the V250, but the CP0 missed its date and is 4 days late even though it was not one of the dates pulled forward.

Date with dealer has only slipped from 27/11 to 04/12 against the original time line though.

It’s going to be a very long 5 weeks...

Swiffywagbags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ (on order), Range Rover Evoque (wife's car) Previous car BMW M3 competition
Country flag
Just had an update that my car went into CP0 today...

Yay

... so 4 days behind what was originally scheduled.

What is interesting is that, some of the early dates got pulled forward by 7 days, like the V250, but the CP0 missed its date and is 4 days late even though it was not one of the dates pulled forward.

Date with dealer has only slipped from 27/11 to 04/12 against the original time line though.

It’s going to be a very long 5 weeks...
Whats the CP0? I have a screen shot from the dealer with all the dates but no reference to CP0 under any of the even keys?

My V250 is showing as 09/10/20 and V260 (body shop) was supposed to be 16/10/20 but this was delayed by 4 days I was told by my OPC last week.

I am hoping it should be near completion or even at Emden ready to be shipped :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored