My2021 UK car recall

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Whats the CP0? I have a screen shot from the dealer with all the dates but no reference to CP0 under any of the even keys?

My V250 is showing as 09/10/20 and V260 (body shop) was supposed to be 16/10/20 but this was delayed by 4 days I was told by my OPC last week.

I am hoping it should be near completion or even at Emden ready to be shipped :fingerscrossed:
V260 is CP0: start of production
V300 is CP8: production complete
Sponsored

Swiffywagbags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ (on order), Range Rover Evoque (wife's car) Previous car BMW M3 competition
Country flag
V260 is CP0: start of production
V300 is CP8: production complete
Thanks.

So when it says entry to body shop (V260) that is start of production and not start of the vehicle being painted then. I mis-understood that.

So my V300 is saying 30/10/20 but looking at previous posts on this thread and other forums, some peoples vehicles entered V260 same date as mine and their car is at Emden already.

Just hoping mine is there and ready to be shipped. This Audi A1 I am driving around in to put me on after selling my previous car is really starting to get to me now :fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo, Cayman GTS, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S.
Country flag
Not to sure if people are aware but the my2021 cars have wireless car play and wireless charging. I’ll take a picture of my car and post on here showing phone in cradle in armrest with green charge icon on and no cable fitted.

Porsche Taycan My2021 UK car recall 10BFEFF2-8A62-428D-A4E1-EB6078E1BE5C

Neighs

First Name
Horsey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW X3 35d, BMW 135i
Country flag
Whats the CP0? I have a screen shot from the dealer with all the dates but no reference to CP0 under any of the even keys?

My V250 is showing as 09/10/20 and V260 (body shop) was supposed to be 16/10/20 but this was delayed by 4 days I was told by my OPC last week.

I am hoping it should be near completion or even at Emden ready to be shipped :fingerscrossed:
V260 is Check Point 0.0
V300 is Check Pony 8.0

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/taycan-order-tracking-guide-v-codes-status-explained.1112/

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
It takes on an average 2 weeks from entry at Sheerness to delivery, as per my sales rep. Mine entered Sheerness on 20th of October and have still not heard from them with a delivery date. He says, it takes around a week to get to them including customs clearance and another week to get the vehicle ready for delivery.

Last edited:

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Not to sure if people are aware but the my2021 cars have wireless car play and wireless charging. I’ll take a picture of my car and post on here showing phone in cradle in armrest with green charge icon on and no cable fitted.

10BFEFF2-8A62-428D-A4E1-EB6078E1BE5C.jpeg
Hi Matt8442, I heard that Wireless Carplay was now active on the MY2021, but not Wireless charging - did your phone charge when placed in the cradle? That would be very helpful but have heard that the signal to the phone can be impacted but still good to know if that is the case.

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Matt8442, I heard that Wireless Carplay was now active on the MY2021, but not Wireless charging - did your phone charge when placed in the cradle? That would be very helpful but have heard that the signal to the phone can be impacted but still good to know if that is the case.
Hi Jimmy, yeah if you look at the picture I’d posted above, the green charge icon is on, phone was at 95 percent when I’d fitted it to the cradle and after going out for a drive was at 100 percent when I got home. So it’s definitely working. So good news for all the MY2021 owners. Hopefully the 2020 cars will get this as an OTA update perhaps?

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It takes on am average 2 weeks from entry at Sheerness to delivery as per my sales rep. Mine entered Sheerness on 20th of October and have still not heard from them as to delivery date. He says, it takes around week to get to them including customer clearance and another week to get the vehicle ready for delivery.
Hi Girish, do you mind me asking where in the UK your car has to goto? We were told 2weeks from Sheerness to dealer, then it took all of four days. Was a very nice surprise to come home from work and have phone call saying the car is ready tomorrow for pickup! Hopefully not to long to wait now...

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Jimmy also, regards phone signal I can’t comment as not used the phone in the car yet for calls, I have used the Kareoke Mode though and that’s a giggle with the wife especially when the ambient lighting is selected to match the music. It obviously does not work whilst driving along though, not sure the Police would take to kindly to driving past, belting out Lucky man by the Verve!

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi Girish, do you mind me asking where in the UK your car has to goto? We were told 2weeks from Sheerness to dealer, then it took all of four days. Was a very nice surprise to come home from work and have phone call saying the car is ready tomorrow for pickup! Hopefully not to long to wait now...
Hi Matt, it's Hatfield Porsche. Still waiting to hear from them. Whom are you with?

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Matt, it's Hatfield Porsche. Still waiting to hear from them. Whom are you with?
Hi Girish we are with Mid Sussex, was just checking your location to see if there was maybe a delay due to transport issues/Covid 19 Restrictions. But your dealer is closer than ours to Sheerness. So hopefully over next few days they may surprise you. Like I said earlier we had no end of delays and then totally out of the blue the car was at dealer.

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hi Girish we are with Mid Sussex, was just checking your location to see if there was maybe a delay due to transport issues/Covid 19 Restrictions. But your dealer is closer than ours to Sheerness. So hopefully over next few days they may surprise you. Like I said earlier we had no end of delays and then totally out of the blue the car was at dealer.
O Matt you bring such good news......

OP
OP
Matt8442

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hope So...
Just heard Germany is going into National lockdown on the 2nd November for four weeks, not to sure if this will affect those with cars waiting to be built at the factory or delivered to Sheerness. Girish if your car is sat at Sheerness your lucky to have it on the right side of the channel. Again watching the news to see if there is any more info. Could be the Zuffenhausen factory is allowed to stay running.

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just heard Germany is going into National lockdown on the 2nd November for four weeks, not to sure if this will affect those with cars waiting to be built at the factory or delivered to Sheerness. Girish if your car is sat at Sheerness your lucky to have it on the right side of the channel. Again watching the news to see if there is any more info. Could be the Zuffenhausen factory is allowed to stay running.
Ah just saw this message but have already asked the question to Luke on ask the dealer a question pay of the forum. Hope they keep it running.
Sponsored