qwick69

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamara Turbo, Honda NSX, Aston Vantage V12SRM, Aston Martin DBS
Country flag
Mine is 2 weeks from now. You enjoying it.
Yes and no.

Terrible handover that meant I was shown nothing, so had to try and figure everything out myself. Wrong charger cable supplied, still on back order, cannot get PCM to work, and some annoying rattles.
Due to the above, I have probably entered the Taycan experience in a negative frame of mind, but when I forget all the above, its fantastic.
Just didnt expect such a poor handover of a £140k plus car, even during Covid times.
We have just invested a lot of money going Hybrid for our Sales guys, most of which were BMWs. two of which were collected the same day as mine. Each person had a thorough explanation of the car inside a dedicated area with full social distancing, not just "here are your keys and there is your car".
Sponsored

Jason0055

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi s3 Range Rover sport Porsche Taycan.
Country flag
Yes and no.

Terrible handover that meant I was shown nothing, so had to try and figure everything out myself. Wrong charger cable supplied, still on back order, cannot get PCM to work, and some annoying rattles.
Due to the above, I have probably entered the Taycan experience in a negative frame of mind, but when I forget all the above, its fantastic.
Just didnt expect such a poor handover of a £140k plus car, even during Covid times.
We have just invested a lot of money going Hybrid for our Sales guys, most of which were BMWs. two of which were collected the same day as mine. Each person had a thorough explanation of the car inside a dedicated area with full social distancing, not just "here are your keys and there is your car".
Did it get delivered to your home.

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes and no.

i assume you got your car from a PRG showroom
Sponsored