Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
So friday my order dissappreared from the MyPorsche App. I can still see the order from a browser under the section production history but not on the main page. It cannot be seen anywhere in the My Porsche App.

I called Porsche Customer Service today and they spoke to Smart Mobility who said this is normal, view it in production history from a browser but suspect this is Bull***t and it should be visible from the App.

Can everyone else see their order all the way to stage 5. Mine was at Stage 3 although should be at stage 4 as I know it has been made. Also I have no photos. But then again so much has gone wrong with the order nothing now surprises me.
Sponsored

BRZtoTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BRZ =>Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
I have android phone. The app is showing the car has been delivered which is not true. I'm just using the web version for now.

You will receive an email from Porsche (not the app) that you car has finished production. That is when you really know if you car has been built or not.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So friday my order dissappreared from the MyPorsche App. I can still see the order from a browser under the section production history but not on the main page. It cannot be seen anywhere in the My Porsche App.

I called Porsche Customer Service today and they spoke to Smart Mobility who said this is normal, view it in production history from a browser but suspect this is Bull***t and it should be visible from the App.

Can everyone else see their order all the way to stage 5. Mine was at Stage 3 although should be at stage 4 as I know it has been made. Also I have no photos. But then again so much has gone wrong with the order nothing now surprises me.
Stage 5 remained visible for a week or so after delivery.

I never saw Stage 3.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks guys. As I suspected Customer Services are speaking bull****. I've now had a call from Smart Mobility so they are on the case.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks guys

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Apparently mine is being built right now. App is at Stage 2! Seems the app is a lottery

mjw930

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, ‘21 Ridgeline (modded)
Country flag
The app / site has been spotty for me too. The tracking seems to be as accurate as what the dealers see on their system, the two times I’ve checked with the dealer their list of actual dates matched and the apps projected dates match the systems expected dates.

What frustrates me are the production pictures. So far at step 4 they have called out 5 functions, only one has a picture. I looked at all the source code and the one picture that works is the only .jpg so they obviously didn’t capture pictures for those stations. At least I have one and it’s the right color so it’s good to know it’s actually moving down the line.

OP
OP
Kev946

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The app / site has been spotty for me too. The tracking seems to be as accurate as what the dealers see on their system, the two times I’ve checked with the dealer their list of actual dates matched and the apps projected dates match the systems expected dates.

What frustrates me are the production pictures. So far at step 4 they have called out 5 functions, only one has a picture. I looked at all the source code and the one picture that works is the only .jpg so they obviously didn’t capture pictures for those stations. At least I have one and it’s the right color so it’s good to know it’s actually moving down the line.
I'd be happy with one picture. I still cannot see my order so will not see the production pictures. I raised a bug with Smart Mobility but no progress for 2 weeks. Dead loss

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Same. No TYD or any other system for Portugal. I guess I'll never have "echographies" of my baby. Just screenshots from the dealer's order system.

🥺

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
My app works, I was notified that the manufacturing process is complete but i only have 2 of the 5 production photos
Sponsored