NAV Voice Commands - Metric vs Imperial

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My NAV and other settings are for miles and that's what's displayed on my NAV screen, but the voice commands still announce in kilometers. Anyone experience this and know where to change it? Or is this just one of those software inconsistencies that I'll have to live with for a while? At least I'm finally learning a little bit of the metric system in my older years.
Sponsored

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
That doesn't surprise me.

My husband and I were playing with the "hey porsche... What can you do" and caught this fun image. One of these is not like the other. Can you spot it? :)
Porsche Taycan NAV Voice Commands - Metric vs Imperial Screenshot_20200809-204819_Photos

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
Software is hard.

OP
OP
HelfFL

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
That doesn't surprise me.

My husband and I were playing with the "hey porsche... What can you do" and caught this fun image. One of these is not like the other. Can you spot it? :)
Screenshot_20200809-204819_Photos.jpg
And I thought learning how many kilometers equal a mile was hard.

TomP

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Carerra 4 GTS, GT4RS
Country flag
My NAV and other settings are for miles and that's what's displayed on my NAV screen, but the voice commands still announce in kilometers. Anyone experience this and know where to change it? Or is this just one of those software inconsistencies that I'll have to live with for a while? At least I'm finally learning a little bit of the metric system in my older years.
I used my NAV for the first time yesterday and experienced the same thing. I can't find where to change it, I guess it'll be one of those future updates.

OP
OP
HelfFL

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I used my NAV for the first time yesterday and experienced the same thing. I can't find where to change it, I guess it'll be one of those future updates.
Mine corrected itself at some point. Never found a way to change it. Could have been after earlier dealer software update though.
Sponsored