Need a generous soul to take a measurement for me

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
So I'm trying to antecipate everything before actually getting my taycan (probably stupid move but I'm known for that) which also includes a set of pritty 21'' wheels since I didn't like any of the stock options too much.

Anyway, I contacted a dealer in the Netherlands that actually has the dimensions I want and I asked for

9.5x21 ET 60
11.5x21 ET65 (that wheel doesn't exist in 66)

The conversation went well to a point he asked me if the set was for a Taycan. I answered yes. Later, when he composed the set for me to give me the final quote, he changed the eta's to 46 in the front and 61 in the back.

I don't mind having the extra 5mm in the back as I was actually considering that to have the wheels sit more flush with the body but the front change puzzles me. It's 14mm farther out.

The guy seems very competent and all but I just noticed this now and he's already on weekend.

Will the front wheels sit flush with 14mm extra? I didn't had the idea that the stock 21 would sit that inwards. Can someone that has a ruler at hand check if 14mm is OK to sit flush? Can't have any wheel outside the Well for obvious reasons.

Thx!
Sponsored

OP
OP
tchavei

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Maybe never mind... After some exhausting search on the forum, there are guys pushing out those things way over 14mm.

I should be fine 😁