Stoneageman

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
It seems like a good deal, though the market is so hot I wonder why the mark down. Any Taycan no matter what trim is super expensive near me right now.

Edit: 149k car after 2 almost 3 years and 25k miles, even at that price the value held up surprisingly well.

OP
OP
Cillacede

Cillacede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It seems like a good deal, though the market is so hot I wonder why the mark down. Any Taycan no matter what trim is super expensive near me right now.

Edit: 149k car after 2 almost 3 years and 25k miles, even at that price the value held up surprisingly well.
Well, I think I got lucky. The SA originally quoted me a sale price that was $3k off list. He made that mistake. Then I found a few other 4s’s at Porsche dealerships with similar spec but fewer miles and less expensive . So brought the price down another $1500.

Valen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Eva Ribelle RS
Country flag
That s a pretty good deal.

One possible explanation is that the previous owner bought a car from them and they had to "buy" the 4s. In this case, it's more a problem of cashflow than margin ;)

Happened to me 2 weeks ago, just got a 2021 4S, 8000 miles, with over the top specs (listed 168k new) for 122k :involve:

Stoneageman

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
That s a pretty good deal.

One possible explanation is that the previous owner bought a car from them and they had to "buy" the 4s. In this case, it's more a problem of cashflow than margin ;)

Happened to me 2 weeks ago, just got a 2021 4S, 8000 miles, with over the top specs (listed 168k new) for 122k :involve:
very curious to why people sell after they barely used the car

Reactions: B61

Valen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Eva Ribelle RS
Country flag
In my case, the previous owner have order a Sport Turismo Turbo S, he was lacking luggage space.

Some others just buy a demo or an available car while waiting for their order.

ordel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
OP: the carfax for this Taycan shows a lot of service history, particularly including several visits to check its brakes. You would be well-advised to request detailed records to ensure that you aren't picking up a headache, even if it is CPO'd.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP
Cillacede

Cillacede

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
This is a good point re: the breaks. We also have the PSCBs on our Cayenne and haven't had any issues, except they do squeak sometimes, which we've read is normal. Perhaps some of the break checks were part of a routine service though.
Sponsored