Neodyme og standard (black) interior accents..

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Personally, I ordered the darksilver interior. It seems more aluminium than just black. Have you ever seen it ?
Yes - saw it at the Frankfurt show and it looks terrific - that's my order. Black leather with black silver - more sporty and less luxurious looking than the Neo. I like keeping things clean and simple, so Carerra white, black calipers, and black interior and model name deleted. The right interior combo is the one you like the best. My only caution would be, I have had light interiors, and after a while, they do get dirty.
Sponsored

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
In person, the neodyne seemed less gold than is displayed in most pictures. I originally opted to not get them because I was concerned they would be too gold, but after seeing them, decided to go for it.
It's more like light copper.

fantasma

First Name
Sven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M550i, Porsche Cayman GT4, Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Mk II
Country flag
My dealer was raving about the neodyme option. I stayed with the standard (black) and haven't regretted. Took some photos of both for you guys to check out.
DSC_3143.jpeg
DSC_3145.jpeg
DSC_3190.jpeg
DSC_3288.jpeg
DSC_3289.jpeg
DSC_3290.jpeg
DSC_3291.jpeg
I believe the pictures above show Dark Silver accent (rather than standard black). The car has Olea Club Leather Interior which comes with Neodyne accents as standard or Dark Silver accent as a no-cost option. Standard black is not available with Olea leather.

OP
OP
JacobDK

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I believe the pictures above show Dark Silver accent (rather than standard black). The car has Olea Club Leather Interior which comes with Neodyne accents as standard or Dark Silver accent as a no-cost option. Standard black is not available with Olea leather.
Well spotted - I actually didn’t know of the “GT5” option - “Accent package darksilver”.
I checked the build on the car its the former press car “S-GO 142E” From the european launch and you are correct.

Does anyone have pictures of the standard black accents?

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just came across this thread. You swines - now you have me second guessing my build. :rock: I’m in production, so too late to change. I never considered any of the “interior accents” options. My car is Carrera white, with the red seats.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Just came across this thread. You swines - now you have me second guessing my build. :rock: I’m in production, so too late to change. I never considered any of the “interior accents” options. My car is Carrera white, with the red seats.
Don’t worry its not in the accents.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I originally had changed this to the silver since the pictures made it look very gold-like.

Then I saw a car in person that had it and quickly switched back. It is classy, not garish and adds a bit of color (I have the olea black leather)

Mile2424

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (coming soon)
Country flag
What is the standard trim option if you don’t select anything? Gloss black?

OP
OP
JacobDK

JacobDK

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
What is the standard trim option if you don’t select anything? Gloss black?
It’s not gloss but more like matte black. In material and quality it seems to be the same as the Dark Silver and Neodyme option. There are pictures of it in the thread.

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
Haha well that makes my car girly in your opinion :CWL:
Sponsored