Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Well, the time has come and the spec is now finished and locked in. Goes into build mid Feb so here for late March/early April. Spec got a bit of out of hand but your only here once!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNS4L846
You’ve gone bananas on the spec ? congrats it’ll be absolutely stunning! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Taycan with the 2 tone seats, black centres will be awesome!

It’ll look mean an rugged but super plush inside, really cool. Only thing I might have done differently is to go satin black on wheels but I guess dust free ceramics + glossy arches are a good match for gloss black rims
Sponsored

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bolt, 2023 XC90 PHEV, 2022 Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Long term viewer, first time poster! Not new to Porsches (Macan GTS, GT3 RS, 718 GT4) but new to electric cars and very excited to get my Taycan.

I am on the waiting list for an allocation of a Turbo S Cross Turismo (should hear today if it will be this year or next for an allocation, not getting my hopes up!) and wanted to run my build past to see if there is anything I may have missed.

The one thing I am really stuck on is the interior, Black Leather or the Black/Crayon. I’ve never had a light coloured interior for fear of it looking terrible after a year of ownership, but the Taycan may be the one I take the plunge on. Also, if I go Crayon interior, would it be silly not to have the Crayon seat belts to match!

Let me know what you think, interested to hear peoples views!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNUNPVE1
Hey there. I have a pretty similar spec on some of the colors, but Turbo (not S). My only suggestions would be to go with "exterior inlays in high gloss black" because to me the "gray" inlays look too much like silver. I also got the darkened rear PORSCHE logo and I like it. One other suggestion to change: IMO the glacier blue headlights looks really cool next to the Neptune. A few pics attached to get the idea on these particular items. I sent a bunch of the Glacier headlights because they look different under different lighting conditions and angles.

Let me know if you want more.

Also a personal preference thing but I love the black door handles.

Porsche Taycan Neptune Blue CT Turbo S Build Advice Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.15.55 PM

Porsche Taycan Neptune Blue CT Turbo S Build Advice Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.18.18 PM

Porsche Taycan Neptune Blue CT Turbo S Build Advice Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.18.00 PM

Porsche Taycan Neptune Blue CT Turbo S Build Advice Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.17.42 PM

Porsche Taycan Neptune Blue CT Turbo S Build Advice Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.17.11 PM

Porsche Taycan Neptune Blue CT Turbo S Build Advice Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.16.50 PM

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bolt, 2023 XC90 PHEV, 2022 Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Long term viewer, first time poster! Not new to Porsches (Macan GTS, GT3 RS, 718 GT4) but new to electric cars and very excited to get my Taycan.

I am on the waiting list for an allocation of a Turbo S Cross Turismo (should hear today if it will be this year or next for an allocation, not getting my hopes up!) and wanted to run my build past to see if there is anything I may have missed.

The one thing I am really stuck on is the interior, Black Leather or the Black/Crayon. I’ve never had a light coloured interior for fear of it looking terrible after a year of ownership, but the Taycan may be the one I take the plunge on. Also, if I go Crayon interior, would it be silly not to have the Crayon seat belts to match!

Let me know what you think, interested to hear peoples views!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNUNPVE1
Oh, and I have seen the off road appearance pack on a Neptune CT... it's actually pretty subtle and wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but I MUCH prefer it without. There is a line of trim that flows around the entire car and is actually nicely done. The off-road appearance stuff starts to look like a stick-on package and lands in between a misguided Crosstrek and a Civc R. Not a good look for a $/£200k vehicle IMO.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Well, the time has come and the spec is now finished and locked in. Goes into build mid Feb so here for late March/early April. Spec got a bit of out of hand but your only here once!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNS4L846
Nice!

Way over the top but as they say 'you pay your money and take your choice'!

If anything given the budget is blown I'd add the VLC panoramic roof if you can wait for it to be available.

OP
OP

Adz_1990

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4, VW T6, Turbo S CT, Cayenne Hybrid (due)
Country flag
Yeah, I wanted to but a) cant wait, and b) who knows when it will be available for Turbo S. apparently only GTS at the moment and for the forseeable. Also the severe lack of Turbo S allocations, if I don’t take this one could be 2023 until another… ?

OP
OP

Adz_1990

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4, VW T6, Turbo S CT, Cayenne Hybrid (due)
Country flag
Offroad pack on a Turbo S comes with carbon fibre, I cant see how anyone (on a Turbo S) would pay more money to cover it with gloss black parts!!
Also no Glacier Blue matrix lights available at the moment, they was on the list, so standard matrix it is unfortunately.
Sponsored