RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
Interesting how Neptune Blue almost has two colors with different exposure to sunlight or maybe its the camera. Not unique to Neptune Blue but I thought this was pretty striking.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 260ECB0C-4B35-4EB8-B1DC-A5A363082CAA

paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just got back from paint correction, PPF, ceramic coating and window tint. Just in time for the storm. Neptune Blue
Nice, where did you get the PPF done if you don't mind me asking?

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
I take all My cars to benchmark auto salon in north seattle. They do the best work in town IMO and have done several full cars (incl my 488 spider with them). I’ll be taking my 992 turbo s there next month. Mike is the absolute master. Tell him Dave sent you.

paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I take all My cars to benchmark auto salon in north seattle. They do the best work in town IMO and have done several full cars (incl my 488 spider with them). I’ll be taking my 992 turbo s there next month. Mike is the absolute master. Tell him Dave sent you.
Thanks for the rec!

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
The showroom in downtown Bergen just got a Neptune Blue in and it looks gorgeous. This is in two different lights, first a more warm tone and then the colder tone they put on when they leave for the night. I knew the guy from the delivery of my own car so we had a nice chat about the car and the colour. They will be getting in a cherry red car later that I hope to get a look at.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8796 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8797 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8799 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8794 2.JPG

JMF

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 neptune blue Taycan
Country flag
Just picked up my neptune blue yesterday. It's beautiful!! Much more distinctive than gentian blue, but not ostentatious. Mine is pictured w/sport design in high gloss black, trim high gloss black, and interior with Olea Truffle brown leather and Paldao Wood. What looks like dirt on the rear trim from sport design package, is a reflection of the gravel road beneath. Lighting is an overcast winter day.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8817

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8828

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8842

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8843

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8849

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
The showroom in downtown Bergen just got a Neptune Blue in and it looks gorgeous. This is in two different lights, first a more warm tone and then the colder tone they put on when they leave for the night. I knew the guy from the delivery of my own car so we had a nice chat about the car and the colour. They will be getting in a cherry red car later that I hope to get a look at.

IMG_8796 2.JPG

IMG_8797 2.JPG

IMG_8799 2.JPG

IMG_8794 2.JPG
Has any one else noticed a similarity to Neptune blue and the Campbell’s bluebird cars
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 1614897112037
Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 1614897112037
Sponsored