ICan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I am super excited and waiting for my Neptune Blue to arrive. It’s stuck at the port. Need AMC1 update.? Car was suppose to arrive at the dealer on November 12th then changed to November 19th. keeping my fingers crossed.

Vvith

First Name
Voravith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991 GT3
Country flag
I am super excited and waiting for my Neptune Blue to arrive. It’s stuck at the port. Need AMC1 update.? Car was suppose to arrive at the dealer on November 12th then changed to November 19th. keeping my fingers crossed.
I’ve been informed that my car was send without electric sports sound due to the microchip shortage.. They will install it once they receive it from Porsche AG. No date yet.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
I’ve been informed that my car was send without electric sports sound due to the microchip shortage.. They will install it once they receive it from Porsche AG. No date yet.
You're not alone. Mine is missing the sports sound, the mobile phone charger, and 1 key

ICan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My car just needs a software update. Its already delayed by week and still not sure how long it will take. Waiting time sucks.

Vvith

First Name
Voravith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991 GT3
Country flag
You're not alone. Mine is missing the sports sound, the mobile phone charger, and 1 key
That’s what Ive been told that cars that arrived in Thailand some has those items missing .

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Holy shit that looks good. Love the black and red interior.
Don't make me doubt my Jet Black metallic. Lol.
I am sure that’ll look great as well, after all its a Taycan :). The red interior looks absolutely bold and beautiful with Neptune Blue, the reactions are just jaw dropping. I was kind of shooting in dark with combination as there are 0 pictures online with Neptune Blue and Red interior. I am glad it turned out good and has exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I am sure that’ll look great as well, after all its a Taycan :). The red interior looks absolutely beautiful and thrilling with Neptune Blue, the reactions are just jaw dropping. I was kind of shooting in dark with combination as there are 0 pictures online with Neptune Blue and Red interior. I am glad it turned out good and has exceeded my expectations.
It looks really REALLY good .
What level of tint is that? 45%?

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
I am sure that’ll look great as well, after all its a Taycan :). The red interior looks absolutely bold and beautiful with Neptune Blue, the reactions are just jaw dropping. I was kind of shooting in dark with combination as there are 0 pictures online with Neptune Blue and Red interior. I am glad it turned out good and has exceeded my expectations.
I feel a bit envious now! I was really close to going for red interior as well, but as you say, 0 pictures online and I wimped out. It looks great!

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
After 8 months wait I finally received my Neptune blue CT. Really happy with the beige interior - it's quite a brown hue in real life.
IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_1509.jpeg

IMG_1490.jpeg
I have a volcano grey CT just about to be locked in with those wheels. I liked the neptune blue when i first used configurator, but dealer reckoned it was a 'flat colour i'd tire of'.
I know the grey will look great, but i also know there are loads of black and grey porsche's out there. Very very tempted to change it, but can't make my mind up.

As for the off road wheels, i'd prefer them in black, but they don't do it. Depending on how happy i am with them, i may get them painted black once it has met a few kerbs!

Have a black interior.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
@yoursuf : congrats & thx for photos, especially with the last one, you are bringing my memories from more than 20 years ago…
Sponsored