whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Any opinions from the neptune blue folks on the full blackberry leather? I'm set on neptune for my exterior color on my order, but have been wavering between chalk+black, which I think is safer, or going with blackberry which I think looks fantastic. @tigerbalm I know you've got the blackberry+slate, still like it?
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
@tigerbalm I know you've got the blackberry+slate, still like it?
I still love it. I think it really gives the overall car a unique combination that also works well with the Neptune Blue. If I was spec'ing it again – I would even give an all blackberry interior serious consideration – like it sounds you are.

I think my most preferred option would be full blackberry interior with slate grey contrast stitching. In fact, from the sample at the dealer at the time of ordering I was expecting contrast stitching:

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_8775

However – unlike the Panamera/911 – contrast stitching is always a €3k+ option on Taycan – and the dealer samples were made either incorrectly or with contrast stitching in mind.

I had gone in originally with a Neptune Blue and OLEA Truffle Brown combination in mind – but changed my mind on the day to the Blackberry/Slate.

I was worried that I might end up with a Barney car – the horror – but its far from that. The blackberry is one of those colours that is hard to capture in photos. Its darker than you'd imagine – so you don't have a gaudy interior – but it is purple and much more unique and interesting colour than your typical black or black/chalk/beige interiors.

Today if spec'ing I think I'd go all blackberry interior – and agonise over – if I could justify the cost – of the contrast stitching only in slate.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback! Has definitely swayed me that direction. I too would love contrast stich but man is it expensive

MrNoGas

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I just found this forum and am happy with our choice of color. Ordered Feb 2021 without ever seeing Neptune Blue on a vehicle, took delivery July 2021 and have been really happy with the choice ever since.

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_0340

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club IMG_0343

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Any Neptune Gts STs out there ? want to see pics and spec….interiors etc😉

Sorry

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Cabriolet; Taycan on order
Country flag
I just found this forum and am happy with our choice of color. Ordered Feb 2021 without ever seeing Neptune Blue on a vehicle, took delivery July 2021 and have been really happy with the choice ever since.

IMG_0340.jpeg

IMG_0343.jpeg
Love it. Very nice. Have a Turbo S in Neptune Blue being built as well here. What interior did you go with?

MrNoGas

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I went with the black interior. Having lived with it for a year now I think I would spend the time to take a look at the other color options as it is a bit of a lost opportunity to choose an interior that feels more special. I am not sure what I would pick though -- and the black is nice. You will LOVE the Neptune blue. I get comments all the time from people who love the color. Please share pics when you get your car.

Sorry

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Cabriolet; Taycan on order
Country flag
I went with the black interior. Having lived with it for a year now I think I would spend the time to take a look at the other color options as it is a bit of a lost opportunity to choose an interior that feels more special. I am not sure what I would pick though -- and the black is nice. You will LOVE the Neptune blue. I get comments all the time from people who love the color. Please share pics when you get your car.
Will definitely share. Black really is classic so can’t go wrong there. I went with olea truffle brown with some blue (and dark silver) touches interior wise. Haven’t seen anything like it in person, so fingers crossed.

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Here’s mine

Porsche Taycan NEPTUNE BLUE Taycan Club 26143ED5-5592-49DA-B416-5BD76B8F2DC4

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
What’s your full spec 🤩
Ok I’ve been trying to avoid another “check my spec” thread but the Porsche code is PPHSC610. Cheers.
Sponsored