BMFC73

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS on Order
Country flag
Picked up the new '23 ICE GRAY GTS with Full XPEL 10 PPF wrap and window tint...this replaces my '22 CHALK GTS that was totaled in October.

Trading in a very sad and scary day for a very happy one.

Porsche Taycan NEW CAR DAY: 2023 ICE GRAY GTS with Full XPEL 10 PPF wrap and window tint 725AAF4B-C3A9-4824-B651-8993BD5FC844
Sponsored

UserNameRequired

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Tesla Model 3/X
Country flag
Beautiful. Whenever I see wheels like yours I always think of Billy Joel.
“Are ya gonna cruise the miracle mile?”

looks great

OP
OP
BMFC73

BMFC73

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS on Order
Country flag
Beautiful. Whenever I see wheels like yours I always think of Billy Joel.
“Are ya gonna cruise the miracle mile?”

looks great
Thanks!! Had doubts about doing it again but happy I did. My kids like the ICE GREY more than the chalk.

BMonte13

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Picked up the new '23 ICE GRAY GTS with Full XPEL 10 PPF wrap and window tint...this replaces my '22 CHALK GTS that was totaled in October.

725AAF4B-C3A9-4824-B651-8993BD5FC844.jpeg
My only critique is why just one pic of this absolute beauty? Congrats!

Avantgarde

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Taycan RWD PB+, 21' X5 Xdrive45e, 09' Cayman
Country flag

725AAF4B-C3A9-4824-B651-8993BD5FC844.jpeg
Beautiful my friend, except the extremely dark window tint. Personal choice i guess but i just don’t understand the logic. Why is not showing the interior of a car makes it cooler to some? Especially taycan’s (or any porsche’s) beauty is a combination of interior and exterior design. I have a fetish of going to the online builder and designing different color combos and watching the cars from a top corner angle so i can see the interior-exterior harmony. Why would any one make that beauty invisible (and also make inside of the car darker in the process) is something i don’t get. Otherwise it looks like a sweet ride, enjoy..

OP
OP
BMFC73

BMFC73

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS on Order
Country flag
Beautiful my friend, except the extremely dark window tint. Personal choice i guess but i just don’t understand the logic. Why is not showing the interior of a car makes it cooler to some? Especially taycan’s (or any porsche’s) beauty is a combination of interior and exterior design. I have a fetish of going to the online builder and designing different color combos and watching the cars from a top corner angle so i can see the interior-exterior harmony. Why would any one make that beauty invisible (and also make inside of the car darker in the process) is something i don’t get. Otherwise it looks like a sweet ride, enjoy..
Thanks…tint isn’t as dark as it appears in the picture, but dark enough to match the black accents. I don’t have any vanity to be seen inside of my car. The true magic begins when I step out of it 😎😬

hitmonlee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Macan GTS
Country flag
Congrats! Obviously subjective, but curious about your thoughts on Chalk vs Ice Gray now that you've had first hand experience with both, given they're somewhat similar.

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Glad to hear you’re happy! My 2022 GTS was totaled too and I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival date for my replacement (currently showing July in TYD)!
What's going on with all these totaled cars from US posters? Are your fellow motorists generally bad drivers or specifically aiming for our Taycans?:)

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Looks great, now feel much happier at having changed my order to Ice Grey last minute

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
What's going on with all these totaled cars from US posters? Are your fellow motorists generally bad drivers or specifically aiming for our Taycans?:)
Apologies Thread OP- don't look further
News in today...white(ish) Taycans seem to be at risk over here as well-

OP
OP
BMFC73

BMFC73

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS on Order
Country flag
Congrats! Obviously subjective, but curious about your thoughts on Chalk vs Ice Gray now that you've had first hand experience with both, given they're somewhat similar.
I love them both personally, but after having a traumatic experience where I was hit directly on the driver side, I needed to retire that color and car.

The positive was the car held up and saved my life. That alone was a big reason why i decided to jump back in and get another one.

My local NEWTOWN SQUARE dealership went above and beyond to get another allocation, which I'm incredibly grateful for.

With all that said, I now think I'm partial to the ICE GREY...definitely pops and i added the carbon fiber side mirrors and thrilled I did.

Personal preference rules the day, but I'd go ICE GREY now over chalk.