sbalaji

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB
Country flag
just took delivery of my brand new TayCan RWD( this is my first Porche) - I love the car !!-it’s been fabulous driving experience.
Before I go back to the dealer and discuss wanted to ask the experts who may help throw some light.

I noticed a small nimble rattling sound -when I speed up past about 30mph on a regular street. It seems to come near the steering area. Not sure if this is something that as i drive a bit will go away.

thanks
Sponsored

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
I owned the car for an year and I noticed this issue a few months ago. Didn't bother me much to go to the dealer but I will soon.

OP
OP

sbalaji

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB
Country flag
I owned the car for an year and I noticed this issue a few months ago. Didn't bother me much to go to the dealer but I will soon.
It’s seems to be a bit of “chirping” sound like something is tight and being tugged a bit. Hard for me to ignore on such a nice ride.

Basebull7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So I had this “chirping / Rattle” coming from my passenger side. Turned out to be the internal harness inside the passenger door. The dealer removed the door panel and used insulation tape on the interior cables and harness. It’s dead quiet now even over bumps.

OP
OP

sbalaji

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB
Country flag
So I had this “chirping / Rattle” coming from my passenger side. Turned out to be the internal harness inside the passenger door. The dealer removed the door panel and used insulation tape on the interior cables and harness. It’s dead quiet now even over bumps.
Thanks. This sound is coming from the driver side almost near the steering area - could it be some harness type deal ? I will be going to dealer - will report here when I find out.
Sponsored