New Delivery ASMR….

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Feel free to add your own…I know there are many cars being delivered these days 😊

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I’ve had mine for 2 weeks and 350 miles and have not removed it yet.

I don’t think I’m ready. That’s a big step. Will probably need someone to help talk me through it.

Porsche Taycan New Delivery ASMR…. 0F2FFC07-8772-42AF-BDBD-4EE19E64FBD1

Well, at least you recorded its removal for repeated playback at your leisure.

OP
OP
RAHRCR

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I don’t think I’m ready. That’s a big step. Will probably need someone to help talk me through it.

0F2FFC07-8772-42AF-BDBD-4EE19E64FBD1.jpeg

Consider this thread as therapy 🙂

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
When the dealer was showing me the car he was like, "most people take these off, I recommend that you do, blah blah..."and in my head I'm thinking OH MY GOD JUST RIP IT OFF!!

I have an odd dislike for these things. I think they remind me of the plastic casings that old women would wrap around their couches to protect them.

I also hate any stickers too. I'm still trying to remove that little round sticker to the left of the dash that shows the supposed top speed. When I was younger, I always took off the "intel inside" sticker from my laptaps/PCs 😋

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
When I was younger, I always took off the "intel inside" sticker from my laptaps/PCs 😋
I just bought Mac's. Steve Jobs famously hated that sticker and wouldn't allow them on apple products when they switched to Intel.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm still trying to remove that little round sticker to the left of the dash that shows the supposed top speed.
I share your dislike of decals, and sense of humor. That said, the round speed warning decal near the instrument cluster in U.S. markets is a regulatory requirement corresponding to whichever tires come installed on your Taycan. Thank the same forward-thinking bureaucrats who imposed a frontal lobotomy on our matrix headlights, and make us get orange-lens turn signals when there are already orange LEDs in the turn signals.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I share your dislike of decals, and sense of humor. That said, the round speed warning decal near the instrument cluster in U.S. markets is a regulatory requirement corresponding to whichever tires come installed on your Taycan.
Are you sure? Are you supposed to change that sticker whenever changing tires? I've had other fast cars before, never seen this top speed sticker. Hard to believe only Porsche follows regulations. As a side note, with computerization in cars today, it should be really easy to limit the car speed to the rated values, or at least pop up a warning as you exceed the tire rating.

make us get orange-lens turn signals when there are already orange LEDs in the turn signals.
Err what? I thought North America turn signals can be either amber (orange) or red (horrible, less safe alternative) but lenses can be any color. I know I've seen turn signals with clear lenses on cars before. Our current Teslas sadly have red turn signals, but so will the Taycan :(. I looked into converting the Taycan rear turn signals but it's not that simple as they work as one with brake lights, so to get them amber you'd have to change the complete set of rear lights (left, middle, right) and then reprogram the ECU to allow the turn signals to operate independently (so you could in fact signal braking and turning simultaneously, not possible today).

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

0F2FFC07-8772-42AF-BDBD-4EE19E64FBD1.jpeg

I think you can buy screen protectors for the instrument cluster, just buy a bunch and peel one every morning if that gives you pleasure, then put a new one back on. :giggle: