New member from South Florida, build thoughts ?

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Nice build. I haven't seen white brakes on Dolomite Silver yet but silver is a light color so it should match. And the brakes will match the 21" Mission E wheels great. Please post pics when you get the car!

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@Jaymo nice config. I was also getting the Dolomite Silver but with red/black leather as we worried about the chalk staying clean.

Suggestions
1. Consider Adaptive Cruise Control if it's a daily driver? (I know it's an expensive option) $2000
2. Consider 2+1 rear seats to get 40/20/40 split and option for 5th passenger in a pinch ~$500
3. Consider smoking package to get a Porsche logoed cup holder cover. $0

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I had a similar 4S build, way optioned out like yours. I ended up changing it to a Turbo - many of the options are standard with the Turbo, and with its higher base price, the Turbo will have a higher resale value when you sell. Options don’t affect resale as much as the base price does. Something to consider.

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
Nice build. I haven't seen white brakes on Dolomite Silver yet but silver is a light color so it should match. And the brakes will match the 21" Mission E wheels great. Please post pics when you get the car!
Here is mine, it's in at dealer. Not a great picture but it's incredible in person, even better than I expected. The guys working at the dealer absolutely love the color.

Porsche Taycan New member from South Florida, build thoughts ? 20200407_143822

Porsche Taycan New member from South Florida, build thoughts ? 20200407_143924

Porsche Taycan New member from South Florida, build thoughts ? 20200407_144011

Porsche Taycan New member from South Florida, build thoughts ? 20200408_134552

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@Jaymo I forgot to add, you may want to consider an Experience Center Delivery if out far enough for them to re-open.
There are two in the United States, Experience Center Atlanta and Experience Center Los Angles.
It's $500 and will give you a 90min track session with the equivalent car and a delivery experience, which looks to be quite awesome from the videos I have seen. I have request PECLA for mine :cool: .

OP
OP

Jaymo

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Morning, sorry for the delayed response, was binge watching Ozark all weekend...
Thanks for the comments.
Living down south wanted the lighter seats, have black and darker colors in some of my cars, crazy hot.
Jay GT4 - car looks insane, love the color, enjoy it !
Ron_B - thanks for the suggestions, and def want to check out the experience, would be a great overnight trip.
Looks like it is going to be a long wait now that the plants are closed for a bit, see how it goes...
Stay safe all.