New Member to Lock on options RWD

LuigiF1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S 981, Taycan Ordered 6/4 Delivery.
Country flag
Hello, I have been on the site picking up all the useful information on Taycan builds. I'm looking forward to locking an order on the RWD model. I am coming from my Porsche Cayman S 981 as a daily driver (have separate snow tires and wheels set). I went to the dealer and drove a 991.2 & a 992 and then the Taycan was amazed at the handling. I drive mostly on highways and other 4 lane county hways. Also usually am never more than 30min from home. 9K miles/yr.

This is what I have planned to order unless good reasoning to add or delete. Any opinions appreciated.
I'm on the fence on are the Chrono. With the Chrono package Is launch control faster in Sport + vs Sport? .1 sec?

White
21 Mission wheels
Painted in exterior color
folding mirrors
Exterior trim high gloss black
Model rear high gloss black
Porsche electric sound
PASM
Porsche Sport Chrono
PSCB
Rear Axle steering
fixed panoramic glass
ambient lighting
seat heating
heating GT steering wheel
Storage package
Smoking Package
Bose
Onboard 510kw 400W
25 ft charging
nema 6-?
Mobile charger connect?
On the fence with Chrono, Panorama.

Must adds/deletes?

Thank You,
Dan
Sponsored

SwissTaycan

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
Hey Dan and welcome to the Forum!

Chrono: yes! I was on the fence as well and besides it being the iconic clock and Sport +, the fact that you can also switch modes in seconds on the steering wheel rather than hit the screen or cycle through a favourite button clinched it for me.

Roof: I know as a driver you don’t benefit as much nor really have the time to gaze up while driving, I like the fact that it just makes the cabin feel more open.

PCSB: I know people will probably disagree, but with all the regen, your brakes already don’t properly get used and heat up on normal days. So unless you are driving super aggressive I think standard brakes are more than fine.

Otherwise looks like a good build and maybe invest the PCSB in leather or non-leather interior rather than standard?