old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Have been looking at the Taycan 4S for couple of months and last Saturday decided to see if I could get a test drive. Called my nearest Centre at Nottingham and they had a basic spec Volcano Grey 4S, available that afternoon so drove across and had a couple of hours driving around. Very impressed, my current car is a Jaguar I Pace that I've had couple of years, definitely into electric cars; the Taycan makes the I Pace seem very large, even though the Taycan is longer, but definitely lower.
After a very enjoyable drive in the Taycan sat down with the sales guy and was totally shocked when he said that they had a 4S build slot available with spec lockdown next week. With build early Oct and delivery first/second week of November so deposit paid and hopefully should have my 4S in 2 months time.
I only went for a test drive!
Spec - Mamba Green, Pan roof, 14 way seats, standard interior Slate Grey, heated steering wheel, auto dim, Reverse camera, folding mirrors, powered charging port, standard wheels.
Kept the spec fairly basic, don't need the performance battery, as long as I can get couple hundred miles on a charge quite happy.
Had a Macan S before the I Pace, looking forward to being in a Porsche again.
Sponsored

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag
Congrats mate
I would honestly add the extra battery as on PCP It increases the GFV so only costs about £1,000-1,500 and On a lease the larger battery actually makes it cheaper

It will give them car extra desirability when selling and also give you a bit more power/range

have you seen the mamba in the flesh?
It looks stunning in sunlight

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Have been looking at the Taycan 4S for couple of months and last Saturday decided to see if I could get a test drive. Called my nearest Centre at Nottingham and they had a basic spec Volcano Grey 4S, available that afternoon so drove across and had a couple of hours driving around. Very impressed, my current car is a Jaguar I Pace that I've had couple of years, definitely into electric cars; the Taycan makes the I Pace seem very large, even though the Taycan is longer, but definitely lower.
After a very enjoyable drive in the Taycan sat down with the sales guy and was totally shocked when he said that they had a 4S build slot available with spec lockdown next week. With build early Oct and delivery first/second week of November so deposit paid and hopefully should have my 4S in 2 months time.
I only went for a test drive!
Spec - Mamba Green, Pan roof, 14 way seats, standard interior Slate Grey, heated steering wheel, auto dim, Reverse camera, folding mirrors, powered charging port, standard wheels.
Kept the spec fairly basic, don't need the performance battery, as long as I can get couple hundred miles on a charge quite happy.
Had a Macan S before the I Pace, looking forward to being in a Porsche again.
Very similar to myself. Had settled in for a January/February delivery and was offered an October build and November delivery. And likewise I went with the green :)

OP
OP
old seadog

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Haven’t seen Mamba Green in the flesh except on the panel sample at the Centre, as you say looks brilliant in bright sunlight, cannot wait. Will look at the figures for the performance battery. Thanks for replies.
Sponsored